Nature, Walkers, Brothers, and Dads

*LATER THAT YEAR*

I walked around the yard, to cell block D with Carl behind me. "Talia can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded "go ahead Carly" I said-teased. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes!" I said and hugged him tightly.

We walked into cell block D and looked at the clean cells "Clean..Cells..very..scary.." I said. "Just like your brother And my dad when we tell them." He joked. We laughed for a while then explored the rest of the prison. We foud where the prisoners showered and tried them out, they worked a little and we smiled. We each took our shower then we walked back to out cell block and smiled when Carl pulled me into a boarded door cell in our cell block.

We closed the door and sat on the ground, we started kissing. An hour later the kissing started getting a little more heated. The door quietly opened and Daryl and Rick came in without us knowing. "What the hell are you doing with my little sister?!?!"Daryl  yelled grabbing Carl by the collar of his shirt. He punched Carl in the jaw and I watched and stepped in between them, pushing Daryl back as Rick grabbed Carl and pulled him away.

I stared at Daryl, pure anger in his eyes which put fear in me. Carl got out of his dads grip and walked to me.  He took me to another cell to talk, "Didnt you tell him?!" He yelled at me. I looked down "No" I said. He started screaming mean things at me which made me cry. I got up and ran out of the cell block and into the field.

Daryl ran into the cell and looked at Carl "Wheres Talia?" He asked angrily and worriedly. "I dont know I was yelling somethings at her I didn't mean then she ran out crying..Why?" Carl asked. Daryl growled. "Help me find her. She can be suicidal"He said. Carl's face dropped and Daryl and Carl ran out the cell block.

I was sitting in a field crying, attracting walkers "kill..kill...kill...kill...kill" The voices in my head said. "Kill yourself" They said again. I tried not to listen but I was failing and pulled out my switchblade. I stabbed myself a few times and stood up as Daryl ran too me. "Are you ok?"He asked, I only nodded and started walking.

As we were walking back blood started leaking through my shirt. Daryl noticed this and stared at me, "You said you were ok" He snapped, angrily and worried. I shrugged and took a couple more steps then fell to the ground from dizzyness. Daryl picked me up and carried me back to the cell block as fast as he could.

Daryl's POV:

I picked Talia up and ran as fast as I could to the cell block. "Hershel!"I yelled as the old man hobbled down the stairs looking at my sister. "Lay her down "He commanded directing me to a "Operation" room. I layed Talia down and he went to work.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

Hershel came out of the cell and looked at me. "It's a wonder how the hell she's still alive but she's alive" he said. I smiled relieved. "She just lost alot of blood"He added. "She's a fast bleeder" I said.