First Freedom

I walked around the yard of walkers by the fences watching people stab the walkers. I went over to see if I could help. I tapped the young boy, Carl's, shoulder but instead he jumped and turned and hit me in the head. I stumbled back a little, my head now throbbing. "Do you hate me or did I scare you?" I snapped.

I walked away to find some ibuprofen and my insulin. I walked inside our cell block and too my cell and grabbed my bag and pulled out insulin, Daryl walked up behind me "since when were you diabetic?" He said groggily. "Since i was 12" I said, injecting the insulin into my arm. Then i got out anti-psychotic pills. "Si-" he said but I cut him off, " Remember when i said i kept hearing a voice inside my head to kill you when i was 9 and you were 19? Thats when I got these" I said.

He nodded "And you have asthma, the voices, diabeties, thats it" He said as I nodded. I opened my pills and took some with the water I had found. I walked out of my room and walked down to the "lunch hall". Carl was siting there, I sat next to him and thumped him upside the head, "payback" I said giggling. Carl laughed them he thumped me upside my head which made us laugh a little.

He looked at me then to the floor, "Wanna hang out later?" He asked shyly. I nodded, "I would love that" I said. We smiled then he got up and left me as Daryl, T-dog, and Rick sat down. "Got yourself a boyfriend on the fourth day ?" Daryl teased, I flipped him the bird. "Who is it? T-dog? Daniel? Joseph? Brad? Carl?" He asked, Rick looked at him when he said Carl.

*LATER THAT DAY*

Rick walked up to Carl and sat down with him. They talked for a few then I heard Carl yell, "DAD DAD I KNOW!". I snickered from the wall I was snooping from. Rick got up and left as I walked too Carl. "Did he warn you bout nature?" I asked, he nodded then I started laughing.

He smiled, "Your my age? and how do you prounounce your name?" He asked. "Yes i am and, Talia- Onice Kuly Dixon" I said. He looked at me laughing then scooted closer too me. "Your nicer then your brother"He joked. I nodded slightly then yawned and laid  back on the ground staring up at the stars.