It Was Staged

Another one👀

And sorry, to confuse you all, the previous one is a chapter not an author's note🙊😂

***

"chae-rin, Jungkook’s life is in danger this time. The doctor said that he has not completely passed the dangerous period. He especially needs the encouragement and company of his lover. Only Lisa can make him want to survive, even if there is more resentment between them. Fortunately, at least once they had a relationship, and even had a child together, Lisa can't let him die, right?

She have the right to know. When the time comes, if something bad happens to jungkook, lisa will definitely regret it for life. You tell her the news and let her choose, so that she will not resent you in the future. Moreover, Lisa is not as fragile as you think. Although she has suffered so many setbacks, she is still very strong. She has her own judgment and knows what to do!"

(a/n - If I have to choose a favourite character from this book then it has to be kwon ji-yong.)

"You're right." Lee chae-rin sighed deeply, "I really didn't expect that the night we left, jungkook will have a car accident, and latter will get diagnosed with cancer. No wonder seok jin that night kept calling on my cell phone and now I am really guilty for not answering his phone. If Dr. Han hadn’t told me the news, we wouldn’t know until now. Old master jeon must have hated us.
Even though we went to United States on our way back, to visit jungkook that day, He never showed up."

Both, kwon ji-yong and Lee chae-rin got this news about Jungkook’s condition in Brazil from Dr. Han on the phone call. So Lee chae-rin and kwon ji-yong decided to go to United States to visit jungkook and assess his condition.

Later, Lee chae-rin returned to Korea directly from United States while kwon ji-yong went back to Brazil to look after Eunha, who was receiving treatment there.

"Don’t think about it. If grandpa jeon really hates us so much, he won’t let us visit jungkook at all. We went from brazil to the United States just to visit him because of our sincerity, it was a misunderstanding that you didn't answer their phone calls, and he won't bear any hate on us because of this. "

"Well, if you say that, I feel better in my heart. I haven't been sleeping well these days, and I always feel like I did something wrong at the beginning. I really didn't expect jungkook to have such a deep affection for Lisa. Now I know, because he was diagnosed with cancer, he let go of lisa. At the beginning, I still felt puzzled. We had been begging the old master jeon for so long to free lisa, but he was indifferent. Why suddenly one day he agreed to give Lisa a chance to choose again? It turned out to be jungkook who persuaded him. And alas! since he got into a car accident on impulse..."

" Life and death are destined! A person's character determines his life. Jungkook lost his parents when he was a child. Old master jeon was busy with business and did not have much time to accompany him. His character became extreme and stubborn, and his emotional intelligence was not too high, his feelings were a bit distorted, so he and Lisa hurt each other, but after so many things, I hope he will learn to change his behaviour..."

"No matter what, I hope he can recover! Although he has hurt Lisa, Lisa also loves him and she wouldn't like if something happened to him. I just hope he recovers well. "

"These rely on his own willpower and the doctor's treatment. We can only pray for him in our hearts. In addition, we also hope that Lisa can go back to encourage him and accompany him through the lowest period of his life. Give Lisa a little time for  psychological preparation when she comes, don’t scare her directly."