You Will Regret It!

"You don't believe me?" Lisa looked at jungkook sadly, "You don't even believe me?? Do you think I wronged her?? In your heart, I am this kind of person?"

"In my heart, you have always been kind and innocent, but now, I don't understand you  at all." jungkook shook his head disappointedly, "You have changed. For taehyung, you don't even want your own child. Needless to say, as you said, I am nothing in your heart."

Lisa closed her eyes sadly and had nothing to say. She had always been afraid to tell the truth because she knew tzuyu's position in Jungkook’s heart. She knew that this incident could not punish tzuyu. Even if she tells the truth, she just adds to the truth.

But she never thought that jungkook would not believe her!

"jungkook, do you have a brain problem?" taehyung yelled angrily, "Lisa is telling you the truth now, why don't you believe her?"

"You shut up--" jungkook slammed a fist on taehyung's face, "It's all because of you, it's all because of you, she became like this"

"You're a lunatic..." taehyung became angry and fought jungkook on the spot.

"Stop it, stop it all--" Old master jeon knocked his crutches on the floor angrily.

Seok jin and bambam hurriedly stepped forward to pull them away.

"Kick him out." Old master jeon ordered awe-inspiringly.

Seok jin and the four bodyguards dragged taehyung into the elevator.

Taehyung roared indignantly: "jungkook, you are a brainless bastard. If you don't believe in Lisa, you will regret it!!!"

Seeing Lisa's grief, bambam asked eagerly: "jungkook, you keep saying that Lisa doesn't love you, but what do you do to her? You doubt Lisa without asking? In your heart, in the end, is Lisa more important or tzuyu?"

"Yes, Lisa will not lie." Lee chae-rin also stood up, "jungkook, you should find out first."

"Check it out? Okay!" jungkook stared at Lisa in anger, "You said tzuyu forced you to leave me? Okay, then you say, how did she force you? She put the knife on your neck ?"

Lisa closed her eyes in despair and wiped away her tears. After a long time, she opened her eyes and said with a wry smile: "She didn't put a knife on my neck. You are right. She is gentle and kind. She is affectionate and attached to you. And she has only you in her heart, how could she deceive you? It was me, I deceived you, are you satisfied?"
With that, she turned around and walked into the elevator where taehyung stood.

"Lisa, if you leave here now, you will never want to come back again." jungkook yelled at her.

Lisa lowered her head and didn't look at him. She directly pressed the one-character key of the elevator. Her heart was already bruised by jungkook.

Her earlier concerns were right, and it was right not to tell him the truth.

Bambam was right. Jungkook kept accusing her of not loving him enough and being unfaithful to him, but what about him? In his heart, tzuyu's position is always unshakable, and she has never been able to replace her.

Seeing the elevator slowly closing, jungkook became anxious: "Lisa, you come back, as long as you come back, I will trust you!!!"

He was mad at her just now. She had to go with taehyung at this moment, and listened to taehyung's instructions everywhere. He was really angry, and tzuyu donated bone marrow to jae, so he can't believe that tzuyu can do something like that.

In fact, as long as she explained clearly, he would still believe it. He didn't want her to go, he didn't want her to go....

Lisa raised her eyes and glanced at jungkook, the elevator door finally closed, her heart trembled, and jungkook was stunned outside the elevator.