He Just Defended Her!

This chapter will be the turning point for this book. Character development on its way.

***

Back in the room, jungkook sat on the sofa, staring at Lisa deeply, and said lightly: "The medicine cabinet is on the bookcase."

Lisa walked to the bookcase and took out the medicine box. She squatted on the sofa to bandage jungkook. While bandaging, her hands trembled. She suddenly felt that he was really terrifying, like a monster.

She was cruelly imprisoned by any means to achieve his goal. He never considered her feelings.

His behavior removed the only hesitation in her heart. Now, she has become more determined to leave him. Her current compromise is only a temporary mitigation.

Jungkook suddenly held Lisa's trembling hand with his left hand, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, no matter what happens, I won't hurt you."

"However, you will hurt the people around me. Your knife pierced jisoo's leg and also pierced my heart."

Lisa's heart was as uncomfortable as being overwhelmed by the river. The complex emotions such as guilt, self-blame, and fear gathered together to form an invisible net that bound her heart and made her feel suffocated.

"What about me? My hand hurts, will you feel bad?" jungkook stared at lisa deeply, with an indifferent tone.

He didn't seem to care about the answer, but there was expectation in his eyes.

Lisa lowered her eyes, did not speak, and sprinkled the medicine on jungkook's palm without any tenderness.

She didn't even look up at him. She didn't know how strong the drug was. The powder touched the wound and caused jungkook a severe pain.

Jungkook bit his lower lip and endured the pain without saying a word, but there was a deep sense of loss in his eyes. She didn't feel sorry for him, his place in her heart was lowest than that of jisoo's.

After the hands were bandaged, Lisa packed the medicine box, jungkook gently raised her chin, and commanded domineeringly, "Help me bathe."

"I'm not your servant." Lisa's tone was cold, still lowering her eyes, unwilling to look at him more.

"You are my woman, this is what you should do." jungkook drank displeasedly, and her indifference angered him again.

He tried to remind himself to restrain his temper, but she always provoked his anger easily.

"have you forgotten? Then let me remind you. Your woman is tzuyu not me. You can go to tzuyu, presumably she will be happy to serve..."

Before Lisa finished speaking, jungkook pinched her cheek severely, and said coldly, "I warned you, not to irritate me anymore. If this is what you want, then don't lose your temper. Don't hide in the bathroom and cry."

"I didn't..." Before Lisa's words were finished, jungkook kissed her fiercely. He put his injured hand against the back of her head and pushed her closer to him with one arm around her.

He held her waist tightly in his arms.

His kiss was fierce, sucking her injured lips savagely, savagely lifted her closed teeth, plunged into it, entangling with her tongue wantonly, even leaving no room for her to breathe.

"Um..." Lisa frowned and pushed Jungkook’s face hard, but he was like a solid iron wall, unable to move at all.

After a long time, jungkook suddenly threw Lisa down on the sofa, kissed her fiercely, and savagely tore her clothes.