She Must Re-show Her Charm

"I haven't slept yet, and have been busy with official duties, how about you? Why don't you sleep, it's so late? Take your time at home, don't suffer your health, and rest early..." Taehyung walked away from Jennie's room while talking on the phone with Lisa.

Jennie listened to those voices and closed her eyes disappointedly. She also needed his care and comfort, but every time he showed a little love for her, Lisa stepped in. She didn't dare to hope, but now she has a child. With so many things happening, she became sensitive and fragile, and she felt resentment towards Lisa...

In the next room, taehyung was still talking on the phone with Lisa:

"I know this clue does not help. I have sent someone to contact the doctors who treated Miss Winnie. There should be results soon."

"Those doctors, bambam has already checked, they are all the Im family's cronies, there is no problem. Maybe because of this, Mr. Im is convinced that the murderer is jungkook."

"The cronies may also be bought."

"No, bambam checked their accounts, and there is no record of any transactions, and they are still in those hospitals now, if there is a problem, they should have left."

"then what's going on? Could it be that Hao-yu did something by himself?"

"Hao-yu drugged jennie, and there was no one to guard the operating room for a long time? Could it be that time, he sent other people in?" Lisa guessed.

"It is possible. I will send someone to investigate the surveillance video of the hospital."

"Since Hao-yu has done something like that, he will definitely clear all the clues. I guess there will be no clue in the video."

"One hundred secrets, no matter how rigorous the plan is, there will be omissions, I will check it again, and there may be unexpected gains."

"I'll leave the investigation to you and bambam. I will send you his cell phone number later. You can negotiate with each other. If you act together, you may get twice the result with half the effort." lisa said.

"Okay. How about jungkook?"

Hearing this question from taehyung, Lisa's voice choked: "I just learned that he was stabbed, and they were hiding it from me. I want to visit him. The police said that I have to apply for the visit first, and then they could approve it three days later."

"Don't be sad, he is so strong, there will be nothing wrong with him." taehyung soothed.

"Those who assassinated him must have been sent by Hao-yu. They didn't succeed this time. There will be another one next time..." Lisa felt terrible when she thought of this, "I must find a way to rescue him as soon as possible. Otherwise he will be in danger."

"let's work hard together!"

"Well, thank you. Remember to take good care of jennie. She has just lost her mother and learned that her sister and her brother-in-law, whom she has always trusted, are behind the scenes. She must be very sad. You have to accompany her more."

"I see, you rest early, good night!"

...

Hanging up the phone, taehyung sighed deeply. Lisa's words were all about jungkook. Her feelings for jungkook were so deep that it was impossible to change.

Maybe he really should learn to give up, but why, he still can't let her go...

Shaking his head, he didn't want to think anymore, he placed his phone down and prepared to go to rest, but remembered the cry from jennie's room just now, so he went outside jennie's room again, because he was not sure if she was asleep, he didn't dare to ask directly, Just placed his ear to the door and listened. He didn't hear anything disturbing from inside so he went back to his room again.