Too Coincidental

And another one👀

I am thinking of spamming updates😏

***

Lee chae-rin immediately dialed Lisa's number, but the phone had been prompted to shut down.

While texting Lisa, she walked back, and stopped after a few steps.

Taehyung stood beside Lee chae-rin's car, watching her coldly as if he has waiting for her all this while. There was a complicated cold light in his eyes.

Lee chae-rin met his gaze without showing weakness: "What do you want?"

"Aunt Lee, let's talk." taehyung actually opened her car door for her to get in.

Lee Chae-rin didn't have any fear, and got into the car bravely.

...

In the car, taehyung said straightforwardly: "I know I did something wrong with what happened today, but I hope you can understand that jungkook has done so many things to hurt Lisa, so she absolutely shouldn't return to him."

"She should make this decision by herself, you have no right to interfere." chae-rin said angrily, "taehyung, jungkook did a lot of wrong things before, and now he has been punished. He had a car accident and got stomach cancer. Now, are you going to repeat his mistakes?"

"Heh!" taehyung smiled mockingly, "Aunt Lee, you are only a dozen years older than me, but our generation gap is more than a little bit. The so-called retribution and punishment only exist in the fairy tales, and they do not exist in reality. Jungkook was in a car accident and got cancer because of his bad luck. I can't get to that end."

"Taehyung ..."

"Aunt Lee, jungkook has made so many blunders, now why bother about his business and let Lisa go back to see him?" taehyung didn't give Lee Chae-rin a chance to speak, and said confidently--
"If jungkook dies after lisa goes to see him, it would be more sad to watch him die. Lisa would remember that scene for the rest of her life, it will leave a shadow in her heart; if Jungkook survives, he would continue to be entangled with Lisa. And none of these is a good thing for Lisa. Lisa is your daughter. You should make plans for her good future instead of just thinking about so-called morality!"

"How come you can say such unconscionable words so arrogantly????" chae-rin looked at him incredulously, "taehyung, you can't forget your roots when you are a man, don't forget how your company started. If jungkook didn't help you, would you have anything that you have today? Jungkook has a bad temper, he is unscrupulous in doing things, and his personality is very paranoid. I don’t like him. If there is a choice, I would rather let lisa not to choose him. But I won't be Imposing my own thoughts on lisa, I don't want to hinder her choice, and you... also are not a good choice!"

"Forget it, we have different ideas and concepts, and we can't communicate at all." taehyung slided his fingers through his hair, "Anyway, I won't let Lisa return to jungkook. So I apologize, at least until jungkook's life and death are judged. I can't let you meet Lisa."

"What qualifications do you have?" Lee Chae-rin shouted angrily, "taehyung, do you think you are jungkook? Can you beat me? If you dare to treat Lisa like this, I will never let it go. You..."

"I know that your kwon corporation is in great shape, and it is more powerful than mine." taehyung sneered disdainfully, "but there is one thing you are inferior to me..."
He squinted dangerously, "that is, you can't be as cruel as me!!! You are too kind, you must be reasonable in everything, and I am different from you. Whoever dares to prevent me from being together with Lisa, I will do everything to stop them!!!"