Part 31

A:N SORRY FOR THECLIFF HANGER

STILL IN LUKES POV

I saw Shannon in the bath tub with cuts on her left arm blood filling the bath tub, i was shocked I ran up to her.
How, why I just blanked out she wasn't speaking she looked so weak.
Why do I have to be such a psycho.
"SHANNON SPEAK TO ME"
All she did was look up at me and all it was, was silence. i tried not to show my emnotions but it was so hard. I had to let it out , it was not just one tear its was a waterfall of tears. i couldnt contain myself, i picked up he body and put her in the car. everyone stared in discust. well i dont give a fuck ill kill them later.

I just put her in the back seat and sped, finally were here i grab her and run to the lady, "GIVE ME A FUCKING DOCTOR NOW SHES DIEING". the lady seemed scared she nodded and within 2 minutes i got a doctor. 

"sir you have to wait outside" the doctor said

" WHY WHAT SHE MAY BE FUCKING DYING" 

"sir" and then the doctor closed the door 

i was fustrated i was going to cry more, im being hounest no one neither have i seen this part of me.

~ an hour pass~

the doctor comes out, sorry sir she couldnt make it, my heart dropped. " just kidding" he laughed

i punched the fucker in the face "dont fucking fuck with me you flop now fucking tell me is she alright?!" i literally scream. " dont need to be harsh young man, well she will be in a coma for 3 days maybe 4 she lost too much blood but all i know is that she will wake up in 3 or 4 days maybe a week, come back in 3 days and we will go from there" he smiles and walks away. "WHAT THE FUCK" i thought 3 fucking days? what am i gonna do then. 

then i remember i have kids, i walk away 

A/N: HAHA YAY FINALLY BACK, COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK? IM SORRY ILL BE BACK ON TRACK UPDATING TOMORROWW IM SO HAPPY SORRY FOR THE WAIT MY LOVELIES <3^_^

p.s THANK YOU ALL FOR 9K I LOVE YOU ALL  AND SORRY I HAVE HOMEWORK SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER ILL GET BACK ON TRACK BY TOMORROW MAYBE TONIGHT AND ILL MAKE 4 PAGE CHAPTERS