Part 12

We pull apart

It was just like 5 minutes of awkward silence after.

"Umm I should get going to bed" I say

"Yeah umm I need to go for a walk" luke Said with a weird look on his face

"Oh ok are you coming back"

"Yes" look said and took off

LUKES POV

Shannon gives me these feels that no one else does, like yea I mean I have done bad things with prostitutes in the past but they didn't make me feel like this. But I need something I need to kill someone and have sex.

I walk over to the club to see this hot chick with long black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey cutie" I say

She walks over to me "hey"

"Can we spend the night at your house" I wink

She nods

*10 min ride to her house*

I just sit there and wait on her bed thinking. should I do this or not. the voices on my head are telling me to do it . I need to stop this but there's no going back.

The girl walks out in panties and a bra

"So what's your name" I wink

"Lilian" she replies

I don't know why but the name LILIAN just pissed me off.

"So umm Lilian want to hop on me" I say

Minutes pass and we had sex

I didn't use a condom so I guess I have to deal with my luck

"Lilian are you on your periods"

"Oh yea but you used a condom right?"

"Nope" I laugh

"But I can fix this" I tell her and tie her to the bed. I put a sock in her mouth.

I go to my pants and grab the gun.

"Looks like this is the end lilian"

she opens her mouth to scream but I shoot her several times. I untie her and drag her body to the kitchen I grab a knife stab her one more time just to make sure she's dead, I put the knife in her hand and kiss her lips. I smirk and walk out.

SHANNONS POV

I wake up at 4 in the morning to a bang. I look to the side to see if Luke's there and he ain't, looks like he just came now. I walk out and see him very angry. "Luke?" I say. "fuck off" he sys harshly. "excuse me luke in just trying to h-" I got cut off by a gun pointed at me "Simon says to shut the fuck up and go to your room"

--------------------

Yay I updated! Thanks for all the reads!