Part 30

A:N quick authors note..IM FINALLY BACK BITCHES YEAASSSSSSSSD IEHSOXBIX

......
I wake up to see the same man in front of me and one started to unzip his pants. I've actually had enough of this drama "ok you know what fuck you, actually no fuck all of you" I kicked one in the balls and head for the door, I fell over because the door hit me. I felt dizzy fuck but I look up to see my saviour luke brooks. I quickly stand up but start to hear gunshots I look towards the men to see their all dead. luke picks me up in his arms."LUKE" i cry, "they tried to rape me, wait we're the kids " I ask worried "with The boys". I sigh in relief "ok let's go to a coffee shop and Walmart we need to talk.
....
We soon arrive at some random coffee shop. "ok luke" I take a deep breath " I don't want to be your girlfrien-" I was about to finish my sentence, before luke grabbed me outside behind the building. I can see his face full of rage I was actually scared "l-luke l-l-ett mee finish" I stuttered followed by a hard slap on the face from luke falling on the floor, I could see him tearing up "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CANT JUST SLUT AROUND WITH SOMEONE AND HAVE THEIR FUCKING KIDS YOU WHORE" luke screamed, "luke no I didn't mean it that way " I say "THEN HOW THE FUCK DID U MEAN IT YOU STUPID WHORE" like said getting close up to my face. I took a deep breath, I just couldn't take it "WELL MAYBE I FUCKING DONT WANT TO BE WITH YOU ANYMORE CAUSE YOUR A FUCKING PSYCHO" I actually was going to say I want to be his wife and he can make a move soon but this is another thing we should've talked about, but I just triggered him off cause he hates being called a psycho "GET.THE.FUCK.IN.THE.CAR" I demand his orders and rush in there " I shouldn't of left my boy friend for you" I lied just to make him jealous "GOD DAMMIT SHANNON SHUT THE FUCK UP "

....
LUKES POV
I told the boys to babysit because I just can't take it I'm booking a hotel with Shannon to talk thinks out if I don't get all crazy and shit. I can see her shaking,poor baby must be scared.

SHANNONS POV
"Why the fuck are you so quiet"
He ignores me
"Where are we going"
Again he ignores me
"Take me home you fucktard"
Luke pulls into a hotel. oh fuck now I'm gonna get it.
....
LUKES POV
Ive actually been willing to propose to Shannon before she had the babies but she's just wanted to break up with me, so I'll make a move now, I walked into her room and couldn't find her but the toilet door was locked and I couldn't open it but I eventually did and I was shocked with what I saw