Part 16

Soon after we had sex we just feel asleep. I woke up early and started throwing up. Luke walked in " You ok " "yea I think I'm just getting my period" I say , "uhh ok anyways I'm going out I won't be back till tomorrow". luke says . I didn't questioned him I just nodded. I felt really sick. I just didn't feel right, It felt different. I call Rosie and jai up telling them to come over.

*when Rosie and jai were over*

Jai had went upstairs and me an Rosie where talking and I told her about last night till jai came in.

"Uhhhh Shannon" jai said lookin scared

"What's up" I reply

"Umm so I heard you had sex with luke and umm did you use the condom I gave you?"

I nod

"We'll umm funny haha I was poking holes in it"

"YOU WHAT"

"Luke helpe-" he was cut off by me slapping him in his face

"EHY THE FUCK WOULD U DO THAT, I COUSK FUCKEN BE POSSIBLY PREGNET AND YOU AND FCKEN LUKE JUST GIVE ME A GAY SUPRISE IM ONLY 18 YOU DICK GET TE FUCK OUT" I yell pointing to the door motioning rosey and jai out.

LUKES POV

Shit I got Shannon Pregnant fuck I shouldn't of did that I didn't know I was gonna fall in love with her.i need to do some killing.

I went through an ally where some helpless teenagers were I just walk up to them and slit there necks easy.

I walk away then I get a call from shannon.

SHANNONS POV

I call luke up. I'm so FUCKEN pissed and stressed out, thank god he picks up.

"Hello?"

"Fuck you, come home now this fucken minute or I'll chop your balls off" I sad and Hung up in his face.

I sit on the couch and wait for him.

*30 minutes later*

Luke walks in.

i stand up and poke him in the chest.

"You Fucken ass hole. who the fuck do you think you are t-" I was cut off by a kiss.

"Ok that shut you up, let me explain ok?".

We sit down.

"Talk" I stay

"Ok so we poked the holes ages ago before I fell in love with you, but when I fell in love I though I threw it out cause I swear I opened the condom up."

"YOU COULD OF JUST NOT USED A CONDOM!! YOU FUCKEN COULD OF TOLD ME U FUCK HEAD".

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP" luke said

"You know what luke? I'm leaving you and you know what I'll found another man to look after this baby". I rolled my eyes and walked out.

"Baby no wait I'm sorry" luke said holding my hand.

"What the fuck I'm not going to have a half psychopath fucken baby".

"Shannon you don't know my full story, I wasn't born like this. Simon just came into me. he my neighbours husband, that dick hated met but every time I'm with you I don't feel the need to be a psychopath and kill"luke said

"You don't know baby, you might not be pregnant" luke said again

"Could you I get me a pregnancy test". I ask

"Sure" luke heads out