Twin problem

"You ready babe" I say trying to act normal, I can say that from 1-2 years ago I'm not as crazy as I was before.
She nods
SHANNONS POV
I was so nervous to meet his brothers what if they don't like me, well I've met them before what if they didn't like me, we get into lukes black Audi.
"So what would you do if you had kids from before" Luke suddenly asks out of the blue
"Um it depends"
Luke then nods

LUKES POV
shit. I. Don't. Know. What. To. Do.
I message beau
L- where are the kids
B- I left them with someone for a while don't worry they are trusted
L- I'm on my way make sure to impress her

Shannon looks over " who's that"
"My brother" I say focusing on the road

SHANNONS POV
I've got to say even though I don't remember him, he is hot as. the way his hands are in the wheel and his focusing on the road. oh I just want to bite that lip ring, what the fuck is wrong with my twisted mind.
My eyes widened as he pulls up to a big mansion. ONE OF THE RICHES STREETS IN LA CHANZ ROAD( I know I didn't inform you, they moved to la)
Luke gets out and opens the door for me, after you my love.
That just made me blush like crazy
Oh my I'm falling in love with him......again
He knocks on the door as I feel my stomach turning, before I could say Luke the door is answered by a guy that looks like Luke.
"what the" I say rudely
"I'm lukes twin brother jai" jai introduces himself leading it to a hand shake, I shook back and smiled.
As we walk into the mansion, my jaw dropped its massive.
Luke leads me to a decorated dining room and ofcourse introduces me.
There's one crazy dorito shaped head one, but i like him. his like me.
He jumped up and screamed "SHANNON UR BACK I MISSED YOU"
He picked me up and spun me and kissed my cheek which caused me to blush.
His family is so nice and they are all hot....must be in the genes.

It was just jai, beau, Luke and I, till the power goes out and Luke and jai went to fix it and get some stuff.
~ 5 minutes pass-
The boys are still not back where are they, "where is lukes room" upstairs first one on the left I think, new house so I keep getting confused with luke and jais so yea"
I walk up stairS
First room on the left
Or right
Wait what did he say
Oh shit
I think it's right
I turn to the room on the right I see lukes figure, I run to him "Luke" I whisper and kiss him

JAIS POV
Where the fuck are the candles, "luke" oh it's Shannon! Fuck she's hot! She ran up to me and kissed me, I have a twisted idea. I'll act like Luke to get in with her.
"Babe lets have some rough sex in the dark"
I push her on the bed and start making out with her, I wonder how much she's missed Luke because she's certainly going along with it. I then sit up "suck me off" I whisper huskily

She pulls my pants off "ooh lukey your big" she breaths heavily but with pleasure. she starts sucking, i moan loudly,"oh you dirty slut" I slap her ass "I'm about to come" I moan louder. we get interrupted by the lights coming on and the door swinging open, "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK"
Shannon looks up at me confused, "wait, what's going on"

LUKES POV
I can't find beau or shannon, I go upstairs maybe they are all hanging out, since I got the power working I might as well let them know. as I was walking upstairs I hear moaning from jais room. I swing the door open and its Shannon "WHAT THE FUCK" I scream
Shannon looks up confused asking what's going on. I run up to the bed and push her off, I pick jai up from the collar and bang him on the wall. "fuck you, you stupid cunt. IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" i throw a punch and punch him square in the face,i continue to punch him as he screams in agony. I could tell he probably had enough because he started to fight back and I was in his potion and we just fought back and forth till beau came up and broke us up.
"What the fuck is going on here" beau shouted
"Since when were you mature" jai says
"Shut the fuck up, fuck tard, now is someone going to answer"
"WELL I CAUGHT THAT SLUT SUCKING HIM OFF"
"Don't ever call her that again you retard" beau says slapping me
I look at Shannon as she's just sitting on the floor in the corner crying.
She looked up at my in sorrow and mimed the words "take me home and never talk to me again".

IM SO EXCITED IM GONNA EDIT AGAIN TODAY 900 WLRDS OR SOMETHIFNHAJAND