Kisses and hugs

@lolomae
Shout out to that wonderful smart girl for guessing one of the characters who dies, chuck her a follow!!
Song:Never be alone shawn mendes

I storm out the room, I look in jais room, "where the fuck is she" I shout
Jai looks up "get the fuck out, I thought you changed you psycho"
I was about to run at him and punch him but and urge stopped me, I ran out
"Oi fag where's Shannon"
Beau just looks at me and pulls out his phone and I'm guessing he texts Shannon.

SHANNONS POV
I'm so frustrated,I mean did he always use to do this I'm trying to remember!?! UGHHHH
I flinch and turn around as I hear the door bang, ew Luke. before he would speak I got a phone call and answered.
DOCTOR- hello is this mrs Shannon brooks
S- stop calling me that, and yes speaking
DOCTOR- well bad news, your children have died, from a serious illness.
S- what are you talking about, I've never had kids.
I look at Luke, whose jaw had just dropped and is running his fingers through his hair.
S- carry on, please tell me what else I need to know
D- well that wasn't all the bad news, there's more than 1. *takes deep breath* would you like to come in tomorrow and I'll explain. come with your husband or boyfriend Luke.
S- okay doc, bye
*end of line*
I turn around to face look who is till running his fingers through his hair "when we're you planning on telling me, we had kids luke"
"Told you it wore off"
"You fu-" I was cut off
"Okay okay it's just that I didn't want you to freak out,just calm down baby you just came out 10 hours ago"
"You are ridiculous" I walked inside towards the kitchen where beau was, I don't know I guess I was always his best friend.
"Beau, did I ever have kids" I was testing him, is he a liar or loyal?
"Umm" I could tell he was debating weather to tell me or not
"Yes but don't tell Luke I told you okay just ill tell you about it tomorrow, do you want to sleep here?"
OH
MY
WHY ME
WHY DO I HAVE TO HAVE A FUCKED UP LIFE?

As usual I'll probably forget about it, I want to remember if only Luke was a normal and loyal boy friend he will help me through it.
"Uh sure why not, I don't have a house so"
"You can live with us" beau smiles
Yay
Beau puts his arms around me, "don't worry I know how hard Luke is but I'll help you get through this...you can sleep in my room today" he smiles

I don't know what to do at this stage, run away or break up with Luke in so confused. do you ever get that feeling like your in a box and its closing on you? Yea. well I'm in that box

I go to sit in beaus room, I don't want to talk to Luke but ofcourse Life hates me and he approaches me.
"Um I am sorry"
I roll my eyes "is that really all" I walk off and stay in beaus room
"2 of the boys are coming back from Australia and we are gonna celebrate it, if you want you can stay here, don't want to pressure you"
Beau is so nice and so is jai... at times, but what happened to Luke?
I was curious to how would I of met Luke I need to find out this information .
In the middle of me talking to my self I get a text, guess who that's right luke.

L- I know you love me babbyyyy:)
S- no go away please
L- I changed I swear
S- seriously, I'm made at you
L- you won't be when I give you a little special time tonight ;)

I couldn't help but blush
I didn't know what to say so I decided not to answer. I wanted it but at the same time I don't want to, I was pissed at him to the point where I want to actually kill him.

I really wanted to meet the other boys but I didn't want to have any contact with Luke. I got a text once again but from beau.

B- the boys want to meet you, no pressure. when your ready but goodnight x
S- night xx
I smile as I close my eyes to drift to sleep till I get another message
L- ready for your pleasure?
L- im coming up
L- Im close

I read them in disgust, but his starting to turn me on. I run to the door and lock it and let out a sigh of relief. I walk back to bed trying to drift back to sleep till the door opens. how the fuck did he do that I look up to see him with no shirt on, FUCK HE IS HOT. but am I really gonna do it have sex 2 times in one day , what a whore.
Luke walks towards me "im really sorry baby, I swear I'll change" Luke is now I the position of leaning on top of me.
I couldn't hold it in anymore his perfectly toned abs. I just wanted to do him right here and now.
"Fine I guess words can't speak" he starts to kiss my neck trailing all the way up to my lips when we connected. he picks me up " beau will get pissed if we do it on his bed" he winked.
He placed me on his bed and continued to where we were...aka making out. he pulls my pants down and pulls my shirt off leaving me in my undies and bra. well can you guess what else is next 10 minutes later we are both naked. he slowly puts himself inside of me, thrusting slow. I could tell he was trying not to hurt me till I say "f-faster please" He done it even slower, what a tease. "oh baby,you just have to beg for it". "oh Lukey" I lick my lips. he was turned on a lot by that that's why he thrusted even harder. "I'm gonna c-"
OH SHIT
I pushed Luke off me
"what the fuck" he says rubbing his head
"Did you use a condom"

OMG OMG OMG