part 23

SHANNONS POV

its just me sitting in a white room, where am i until i hear a voice, i turn around and it was my best friend. (A/N: THIS ISNT ROSIE ITS THE OLD ONE THAT DIED LETS CALL HER SOPHIE) "Sophiieee??!!" i scream soon i feel liquid running down my cheek. "shannon i missed you" sophie said " i missed you to" i  said as i ran up and hugged her, i was now sobbing in her shoulder. "h-o-o-w d-d-i-d-d you come back" i stutter. "its hard to say, im not alive, you are kinda in a comma" sophie says. "bu thow did i get in a comma?". "jai stabbed you and you baby". i paused and looked down "i-is -i-t-t still alice?". i was about to cry a water fall. sophie bent down and put her ear against my stomach. she smiled and nodded.

before i can say anything eles i hear a voice, its a familiar, it lukes "shannon im not sure you can hear me but please i beg you please please wake up, i love you and i cant live without you, the first time i saw you in the ally i fell for you, i cant live without you, your the reason my heart is breathing and your the reason im taking a breath just wake up" i hear luke sob. "sophie how do i wake up!!". "just push yourself to wake up" she said " but i dont know i dont want to leave you" "shannon honey, im always with you ill be in your dreams i promise" "promise?". i push really hard to get up, i love sophie she should not have dies it should have been me, while im pushing myself shes cheering me on. 

finally i feel weird, i can breath, i open my eyes alittle, i can see luke sobbing. "huh" i say  (A/N: SHE HAS AMNESIA BUT IM STILL GONNA USE LUKES NAMES SO YOU DONT GET CONFUSED SO YEA) luke looks up and starts sobbing tears of joy, "I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE" luke screamed " who are you" i say rubbin my eyes. luke looks abit taken back."NURSE" luke screams and runs out.

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG THANK YOU FOR SO MUCH READS ILY ALL HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY 

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA

INSTAGRAM: SEXMEUPLUKE AND RHIPOV

TWITTER: JANOSKIANSABSS