Chapter 32 - Natsu

A/N Sorry it's late. It being Pride month and with my other stories it's been kind of hectic. 😓 But I'll try to do better. I will probably be late this weekend as well but that will be because of family stuff. So my fairies please enjoy.💃

Sweet kiss after intoxicating sweet kiss, Luce held me captive to my own desires. I slid my hands lightly down her arms and I watched as she shivered. The fact she wanted me as much as I wanted her, still confused me sometimes but right now I just want to feel her body. I started kissing her neck, barely touching her. When she leaned back into my arms stopping me from teasing her I couldn't help smiling.

I started tugging on her clothes, pulling them off carefully watching as she seemed to melt in my arms.

"Natsu?" I froze and waited for her to continue. "Stop teasing me," The next thing I know I'm on my back and Luce had already stripped me and was now sitting on my hips. "Be mine?" She waited as if it were a real question.

"Always," the word was barely out before her lips were on mine and wet heat surrounded me as she took me in. It's been far too long.

Her heat alone had me moaning but when she started moving, my nerves were on fire. Her breast swayed gently in front of me and I moved a hand from her hips. She was so soft and even the slighted squeeze had her moaning out my name. I could see she liked it but I want more. I want to hear the way her voice breaks right before it gives out.

She leaned forward and I sucked the other nipple into my mouth. Her voice was shaking and it was so close but still not yet. I rolled us over and thrust hard and deep a few times before pulling out just for her to whimper. The things her voice alone does to me.

I kissed her body enjoying the way she squirmed under me. "Thanks for the food," she froze at my words and I helped myself to her. Licking her up and down, her moans now breathless screams for more. The little nub she called a clit would get the loudest reactions and it wasn't long before she was cumming again and again.

I don't understand how hard it is so hard to get her to orgasm the first time but it's almost too easy after.

"Na- na- nat---!" There it was! I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and climbed back up so I could push in again. Even with me eating her out she was just so wet. I leaned down enough to kiss her, thrusting harder and harder as I do, until I couldn't take it anymore. I came.

Luce was arching into me; her now silent screams had me completely entranced. Time stood still until I couldn't hold myself up anymore and we both collapsed onto the bed. I managed to pull out and roll over so I wouldn't crush her but she just followed and wrapped her arms around me laying her head on my shoulder, still panting before sleep could take us away.

***

"Natsu, it's time to get up," Luce was giggling while she was poking and trying to tickle me. I love waking up to her being playful. We manage to fill the tub and get ourselves clean, sometimes I wonder if she is trying to act like a cat or if she actually likes to rub against me like this.

Once we were clean and dressed again we cleaned up the room, mostly the bed, before leaving it behind us. We were up way too early in the day but it's too good of a day to just sleep it away. Valentine's day is just in a couple days and I want to be home for very specific reasons.

We found Happy actually awake but still in his room, he was writing away in that book Luce got him and from what I can see Carla was writing him back. For one thing Happy doesn't write THAT much. For another his handwriting is nowhere near that nice.

"Come on little buddy, we're burning daylight and unless Hisui has another mission for Fairy Tail we should go. I'm all fired up," I chuckled at using my usual catch phrase, hell Luce and Happy were giggling at it. He wrote a quick goodbye and Luce showed him how to erase the pages because we all forgot about it last night.