Chapter 12 - Natsu

"Luce," I needed her, my blood was on fire. I was gasping for air. I can wait for you. I can wait forever so long as you love me.

"Oh Natsu, you really can get sick can't you?" I felt something ice cold hit my head and it felt like my body was rejecting it. I couldn't heat it to my temperature and it's still so cold. I can't help breathing through my mouth, I just can't breathe.

"Hey, it's okay Natsu. I'm right here." I hear the voice of the angel herself practically purring to me.

"I love you Luce. I'll wait forever," My panting is only getting heavier at this point. "I promise."

"Natsu you are an idiot. I love you too." The feel of gentle soft fingers slid through my hair and suddenly I could breathe again. "You don't have to wait for me, I love you." The sweet lullaby pulled me into a deep sleep. I was finally at ease again.

***

"Natsu?" I hear the angel cooing in my ear.

"Hmm?" I snuggled into the amazingly soft pillow I was on. So warm and comfy, I could stay here all day.

"It's time to wake up. Dinner's ready," I hear giggles this time as I snuggled deeper into the warmth.

"I don't want to get up," I groaned and realized the pillow was not fluffy but smooth and softer than even the finest leather. I brush my lips against it and the angels giggles filled the air again. It sounded exactly like Luce. "Luce, I miss you come home." I snuggle into the pillow, is it weird that it tastes like strawberries? It is weird right? Strawberries and maybe honey? Yes honey, it was sweet and I just wanted to lick it up.

"Natsu!" I hear Luce's voice gasp out my name and feel hunger replace my sleepiness. Not a hunger for food either. "If you're going to make love to me at least open your eyes enough to confess properly first!" That snapped my eyes open and me back to my senses.

I looked up and straight into the eyes of Luce, her face was very pink and her breathing was heavy like she was trying so hard not to moan. Judging by the way she said my name I would say it was a losing battle.

"Lucy?" I asked very afraid, her shirt was ripped open and her chest was bare and had dark purple splotches covering her delicate breast. She didn't look angry though. At least I don't think so. I blow gently on a wet spot and watch as her face tenses up slightly and she starts to wriggle under me.

I'm not even going to question how I got on top of her. Her words replayed in my head. "I love you Luce,"

I see her tense slightly before she pulls me up to her head and I hear her whisper back, "I have always loved you." The next thing I knew our lips were together and our tongues were dancing around each other, the feel of her finally in my arms again. Our kisses were driving me to nirvana and I had no desire to stop, ever.

Then the dumbest thing happened, my stomach growled. I froze and Lucy started laughing, "Come on dinner is ready." She tried to get up but I had her pinned under me and I can't help smiling at the thought.

"What if I don't want food?" I was practically growling my response but the way Lucy started blushing told me I did that exactly right. I bent down to kiss her again, pressing myself against her now. I can't stand the thought of losing her. I know I'm awake, I know it. But the thought that she would disappear and still be gone training was a nightmare.

"But your stomach just growled?" Lucy tried to point out, but I didn't care as I moved down to her neck enjoying all the sounds coming from her now. "Natssssu~" Oh yes I love THAT sound.

"Do it again," I whisper, my breath was caught so I couldn't breathe and she looked at me slightly confused until it seemed to hit her. The way she smiled at me had my blood pounding in my ears.

She slowly but gently flipped me over and crawled on top of me. Why are we still on the couch? She ran her fingernails gently down my chest and I just couldn't help the moan that escaped me. "If you want to hear it again then you need to get up, eat and take a shower first." She paused slightly before murmuring what she said next. "Maybe I'll even join you in the bath?"

I shot up and carried her with me to the dining room and found one plate already made and partially eaten and set her down there before I silently started making my own plate. I couldn't help loving the sound of her giggles as I carried her. Or for that matter the sound of her laughter once I put her down.

"Luce, you're doing things to me." I tried to warn her and looked up to see her still smiling face looking back at me. She takes a drink from her straw very slowly making me freeze before I could even take a single bite. Just how is that the sexest thing I have ever seen?

"Then you better hurry and eat then," her voice taunts me. How exactly did I get into this situation? I have no idea but I just want to thank Mavis that I was in it. I tried to eat fast but Lucy never once dropped her gaze from mine and I just couldn't eat like I normally do. I was captivated by nothing else but her eyes. It seemed like an eternity before my food was gone but once the plate was clean Lucy stood up and took it from me. "Go ahead and get some clean clothes and I'll meet you there," Her voice seemed to be dripping with something and I just couldn't resist the urge to pull her in for a kiss. "You better hurry before I change my mind," she teased and I ran out of the room.

I don't know what happened before I woke up to get her to react to me like this but fuck, why couldn't it have happened before?