Chapter 7 "Shopping & AU date !"

Next day...

They all went for engagement shopping & then went to their favourite restaurant for lunch.

U - Noni, pls ruk ja na we will miss you ! (Making a puppy 🐶 face)

As - Noni ! I want to but I have brand work their so can't but will come soon.

A - Tomorrow you are going right ! After dropping her, Unns can we go for dinner together ? I mean you don't have plans with Mnv. Right ?

U - Yes, we can. In fact,it's been long we have spent our alone time.

Next day was usual, After dropping Ashi. AU went for dinner.

They were having dinner & were talking.

A - Unns ! I want to tell you something.

U - Yes go ahead, I am listening !

A - How should I tell u,Okay, I have feelings for someone, I mean he is Sanku.

U - Omg ! I am really happy for you !

She hugged her tightly.

A - I want to ask him out on his birthday.

U - That's great, If you don't mind should I & Mnv do arrangements for you, where we are going ?

A - Yes ! I would love you both to do it. Thank you. Btw, Are you happy with your relation. Right ?

U - I know that you know me very well, so we said yes because we were happy seeing our parents happy and we have decided to give each other time & be good friends !

A - So, that means you don't love each other ?!

U - Yes, we do love each other but not that way. I mean, I like him as friend but there is nothing more than that liking & attraction.

A - Okay ! I understood,but more than that I am happy that you guys are happy & not doing this unwilling.

They talked to each other for half an hour and then left for home.

Few days went usual and it was day when they were going to leave for Sanku's birthday.

They all packed their stuff,completed their work & it was late evening they left for destination. In between they stopped at McD for their dinner.

U - Mnv, Can't you tell Paa to sit with driver & come sit with me at last.

M - Okay, I will tell Deenu.

M - Deenu, Tunpls bhaiya ko direction dikha ne ke liye a be baithai ga, mai Unns ke pass thodi der baitha hu !

A - Ha, Koi nhi !

Unns & Mnv sit at last. When everybody was falling asleep...

U - Manav ! Want Tito tell you something.

M - Yes !

U - Toh bat yeh hai ki ! Honey likes Sanku & she wants to ask him out ! So mai decoration & all stuff thoda layi hu, Will you help me planning date for them ?

M - Yes ! Yeh bhi koi puchne wali bat hai.

They then try to sleep when Mnv notices that Unns is shivering. He gets scared & then goes near her & checks her temperature.

M - Unns ! Tumhe toh fever hai.

She couldn't reply so she just nodded her head in NO.

M - Kya nhi ! Don't lie okay.

He first gives his jacket to her & then goes to Aashna,

M - Buddy ! Buddy !

A - Yes ! Buddy ?

M - Do you have fever medicine ?

A - Ya, but are you fine !

M - Yes, I am but Unns is having fever.

A - Take this ! I am coming back.

M - No need ! I am with her, don't worry.

A - Are you sure ?

M - Yes, Buddy !

Then she tries to sleep.

Manav goes to Unns gives her medicine.

M - Take this medicine ! And come.

They both were hugging each other tightly & Unns was resting her head on Mnv's chest.

In morning, they reached the destination.

Mnv checked her temperature she wasn't having fever. He then woke her up. Quickly took room keys & took her there & asked her to rest until he told her to wake up.

A - Unns ! Unns ! ( while ceasing her head)

U - Yes !

A - Feeling better ?

U - Yes ! (Gets up)

A - Okay ! Go get freshen up.

After Unns gets freshen up they both go down for breakfast.

When she goes down everybody starts asking her if she is fine !

U - Yes guys ! I am fine. See.

Then they have breakfast & does different activities.

At night they celebrate Sanku's birthday and then they all watch movie together & go to sleep.

Next day they all did some activities & then gave Sanku gift and then....

This is it for this part do let me know your honest reviews down below and next chapter soon !! Also let me know that how much excited you are for Aasan date ? What do think will happen ? And yes I might upload one more chapter today and In case I am not able to then do you want me to upload a chotu chapter and not the big one? Do let me know this question!

See you again super soon, Till then

Peace ✌🏻!