Chapter 10 "Someone !?"

AKTK's car bumped into someone. They quickly came out of the car and on seeing that person they were in shock.

TK - Ashi ! Manav bhai !

A - Yeh bohot hi zyada drunk hai !

M (while crying) - Unns, my Unns ......

A - Tu ise garh Leja mai jaldi car se Unns ke pas jati hu !

Ashi goes to hospital while TK somehow manages and takes Mnv home.

On opening the door Rishu was shock...

R - Mnv ! Iski asi halat kaise ?

They take him inside and Addy brings lime water and makes him drink and he falls asleep while chanting Unns name.

Sanku fell asleep beside Aashna and suddenly...

A (screams) - Unns ! (And starts crying).

Sanku wakes up and everybody gathers.

S - Honey !

Aashna hugs Sanku and crises badly. She realises we're she is and then ask Sanku to take her to Unns.

S - Honey ! It's 4 in morning and will not be allowed to enter the hospital right now just wait for sometime and then we'll go. I promise !

A - Okay but who is with Unns.

S - Ashi is with Unns cause yesterday after we reached home Ashi and TK were going to get clothes and in middle they saw Mnv all drunk and then Ashi went there.

After around an hour, they were in living when Mnv woke up. His head was hurting badly he came outside and saw everybody with a blurry vision, as he saw that, he started to revise all that happened yesterday and when he remembers it. He was angry on himself and then was about go out when Arsh,TK & addy stopped him with force. He just sat back on sofa and hugged Arsh and started crying. Arsh with his expressions asked everybody not to cry and be strong and he then parted the hug.

A (while wiping Mnv's tears) - You don't have cry like this, we all are heartbroken but if you and Aashna will keep on crying how will Paa be strong, Not for you Deenu & partner but for Unns you have to be strong.

T - Yes, we have to be strong for our Unns and not for us.

S - Yes !

They all group hugged. Rishu brings food and water for Aashna and Mnv.

A & M - I don't want to have food.

R - If you won't eat then you will get sick and instead of being with Unns, you will get away from her. Do we want that ?

A & M - No !

Addy - Then have something get fresh and then we all we go to Unns. Okay !

Rishu feeds both of them and asks them to get fresh, Then 8 in morning they reach hospital.

All of them go and checks on Unns. She was still not back in her consciousness. Mnv was about to cry but he promised not DF members but also himself and his number one that he won't and stay strong.

M - I will go & talk to doctor !

He then goes to doctor.

D - Hello ! How can I help you ?

M - Hello ! I am Mnv, Unns oh sorry I mean Unnati's finance.

D - Oh okay !

M - How is she ? Why has she got her consciousness back ?

D - She is fine but we can't tell about her consciousness because, we also don't know !

M (little anger) - What ? Are you even a doctor !

D - Mnv, I understand your pain but you took it I mean to say that we don't know how long it take her. But we have treated her upper wounds yesterday only and she is under observation. In fact we in noon after her glucose dose is complete will doing her tests and will figure out everything.

M - Why tests ?

D - Her upper injuries are been treated but there might be some inner injuries which can be only identified by tests!

M - But will she be fine ?

D - She will !

Once he comes back from there...

A - How is Unns ? Is she fine ? Why is her consciousness not back yet ?

M - (no reply)

Ar - Deenu we are asking you something !

M - Oh ! Sorry, Doctor said that he will doing tests in noon after her dose is completed. And he doesn't know when Unns consciousness will be back.

He then goes to Unns sits near her and holding his hand....

M - Unns ! Wake up pls, pls see I will do whatever you want me too but pls wake up & I am starving hear your voice, pls Unns,pls.

He then kisses her hand and forehead and then leaves the room.

Everybody was watching him from outside and were broken seeing this.

R - Guys !

A - what happened ?

Rishu (shows notifications) - guys our fans our constantly messaging us and are been tagging us cause we have not been active and our videos which we told them are not uploaded !

Ar - Yes ! We need to tell them all this otherwise...

Ad - Yes ! But how will we tell them ?

S - We will go home and quickly shoot a video explaining Unns accident and nothing else and ask them to stay calm until everything gets back to normal.

M - Okay ! Let's do this.

They go home shoot the video and ask fans not to worry and pray for everybody's healthy. Arsh edited the video and uploaded it and within our the internet was on crash. Everybody started praying for unnati.

They all were a little happy that their fans always stand for them as their family and pray for each and everyone.

They all go back to Unns and sit near her and then they meet doctor.

D - We have done the tests, a few more will be done after sometime but all the reports will finally come tomorrow. (Unns consciousness wasn't still back 🥺).

This is it for this part do let me know your honest reviews down below and next chapter soon !!

This chapter is really heartbreaking but I am not intending to hurt anyone feelings. Me myself was having tears while writing this chapter but I repeat I don't mean to hurt anyone.

See you again super soon, Till then

Peace ✌🏻!