Chapetr 15 "Thanks !"

S (while hugging) - I was so scared !

M - Kyu ?

S - Jab maine apko anxiety attack ate huye dekha na toh mai bohot daar gya tha. Mai ne apko kabhi bhi ase nhi dekha !

M - Aree jo hogya Woh hogya ! Aur ek bat bolu ?

S - Ha !

M - Thank u !

S - Kyu ?

M - Hum sab ke liye strong rhne ke liye ! Agar tu nhi hota toh hum toh sab hope chod di hoti ! Tune mera kitna Dhyan rakha.

S - App mere bhai ho, mai nhi rakhu ga toh kon rakhe ga.

S (while whipping Mnv's tears) - Chalo ab chale hai, aur agar ap abh roye toh mai ap se bat nhi karu ga !

They both adjust themselves and quickly go with food to Unns.

Mnv feeds Unns & Aashna as she had not eaten anything.

A - Unns ke pas aj mai akeli ruku pls.

M - Thik hai, par kuch ho toh bata na.

A - Sure !

Then Unns & Aashna talk to each other for while and then Aashna orders Unns to take rest.

Next morning, Aashna was sleeping on a couch like chair near Unns holding her hand. When Mnv enters the room and takes picture of them.

He goes visits doctor. Doctor says that they will discharge Unnati day after tomorrow and he goes back to Unns.

He wakes up Aashna and then asks her to go home take some rest. Meanwhile Unns wakes up.

U - Hello ! Em en veee !

M - Hello Bandri !

Then they both talk for sometime.

U - Do our fans know about this ?

M - Yes, they know that you got into an car accident and you were critical. Nothing more than that.

U - So we need tell them that I am fine ! They must be worrying a lot !

M - Yes, we our so great full to have them cause they prayed for you a lot.

U - I want to thank them.

M - Okay ! But right now I am informing them on behalf of you that you are completely fine now.

U - Yes ! Then once we go home I will arrange a zoom meet so that I can thank them.

M - That's great ! Are fine now ?

U - Yes Mnv since last 10 minutes you have asked this to me 100 times !

M - Why would I not I was so worried, I couldn't sleep and I even... (stops)

U - even what Mnv ?

M - Nothing !

U - You can't lie to me !

M - Okay ! (holds her hand) but don't panic okay ! I also got anxiety attack when you were in surgery !

U - What ? Why did nobody tell me ? Are you fine ? This all happened due to me. I am so sorry. I am sorry !

M - Relax ! See 1) it didn't happen because of you and 2) it was a minor one and I am completely fit & fine now.

U - I am really sorry !

M - I am not talking to you (turns other side)

U - Okay ! But pls don't stop talking.

M - You have get up really quick and then we have engagement pending too.

U - Ha..ha. I ruined that too.

M - No you didn't. Okay, now listen u r getting discharge tomorrow so after that Mom & Dad will spend 1 day with you and then they will leave for Punjab.

U - Okay ! That's cool.

Then she takes some rest.

After one day she gets discharge and was taken home. Aashna decided that she will stay with Unns at her house for two weeks.

This two weeks went really happy and nice for everybody. Everybody resumed their work. Aashna use to do her work from Unns house. Others after completing their work would without fail visit Unns. Arsh in his daily vlogs would take Unns clips and keep their fans updated about her health. Mnv use to visit 2-3 times a day. Once in morning before going to studio, once after that and everyday they use to visit Unns at same time and spend time all together. Unns was not allowed to shoot so she didn't appear in damnfam videos.

But soon everything came back to pace in fact early and Unns also resumed her work. Mnv use take her for frequent check ups. All were really happy.

One day......

U - Guys !

M - Are fine Unns ?

U - Yes, I am !

A - Why did you scream then ?

Ar - Paa !

U - Noni's birthday in tow days. You all forgot because of me.

Ad - No,we didn't we have decided to celebrate it at home and then we will go somewhere for dinner. Simple yet special.

U - That's nice idea.

They all then resumed their work. Unns asks Mnv not to worry cause she is leaving with TK as he wants to talk to him.

In car,

U - TK !

T - Yes ! Are you fine ?

U - Ughh, guys you need to understand I am alright now and not panic every time I call you.

T - Ya ! But we won't.

U - Anyways so before all this happened and when we were alone during this time too. I tried to indirectly identify her feelings you can move further.

T - I am too sure ! So I was thinking of asking out on her birthday.

U - That's nice idea.

T - You don't worry it's all decided. Mnv bhai have dealt it.

U - Oh !

Ashi's birthday everybody did the celebration last night and were going for brunch.
Everybody was ready. Unns came and Mnv couldn't stop himself from adoring her.

He goes near Unns.

M (whispers in her ears) - Looking beautiful !

Unns was shocked yet happy and was blushing.

Everybody had brunch and TK was going to propose her at night by taking her for dinner.

At night....

This is it for this part do let me know your honest reviews down below and next chapter soon !!

See you again super soon, Till then

Peace ✌🏻!