Chapetr 16 "AkTk prposal"

At night,

A - Yaar Noni and Aash were he is taking for what ?

U - How would we know !

Aa - Get ready, you will get to know !

A - Okay !

She gets ready. Unns & Aashna gifted her a beautiful dress which she wore. Then TK picks her up & he takes her to a beach side restaurant.

A - This so beautiful TK !

T - No,it's not you are more beautiful.

A - Tq ! You look handsome as always. My Shahrukh Khan.

T - Tq ! Should we proceed ?

A - Yes !

They both go and sit on their table while having dinner they both talk for a while. Then waiter comes with Ashi's favourite chess 🍰. She gets happy.

When she looks at it. She says Will you be mine ?

A pov : This is what I was waiting for my whole. Me being his. He being mine. Me being able to call him mine. Officially.

She turns around to see TK missing when suddenly she sees him knelt on his knees.

TK - Miss Ashima today I have finally got the guts to say that I miss you every freaking second when you are not with me. I crave for you like a child craving for toy. I love looking at cause every time I look at you, u make me falling in love all again with you. I love Ashima. Will you be mine ?

Tears started rolling down her eyes and she was completely numb for few seconds.

A - Yessss ! It was something I was craving for every single second of my life. I love you my tanzu.

They both together holding hands and then they leave for DF house.

When they enter DF house,

They see that there was no one so they tried to call. Nobody picked up the phone. They were about to call Mnv when they received a message from him.

M - We all will have sleepover at terrace.

They both went on the terrace to find no one again. It was all dark and when everybody came cheering 📣 with flashlights and cake.

They all cut the cake celebrate this and spend some time. After that they leave both alone.

They enjoyed their in eachother's arms looking at stars.

Everybody was back to their routines. Unns was also now completely fine and now could resume back to everything.

This is it for this part do let me know your honest reviews down below and next chapter soon !!

Also thank you guys for showering so much love on my ff that it is on number one for #Unnav and on #sanketmetha too. You guys have left me speechless with your love. I never imagined this but all I can say right now is that I will try my best to entertain you guys ❤️🥺✨. Love you 😍.

I know this is a little Chhotu sa chapter but will try and upload one more today. 🤍

See you again super soon, Till then

Peace ✌🏻!