Wedding 🦋

~Wedding day~

It was almost 1:30 ish when Unns woke up.

Unns Pov : I woke at some what 1:30 cause last night was our sangeet we all enjoyed a lot from our couple dance to our hauli hauli performance to the surprise or prank of our friends. It was one of the cutest & sweetest prank somebody has ever done on me. Last night was one of the most memorable nights for me. Now today is my wedding. I can't believe that I am getting married. It still feels like I met all this beautiful angels yesterday and we come so close to each other and now I am marrying my best friend. This freaks me but also I feel the most safe with him. The way he cares for me. Ughh ! I can never him back something in return. But I will try my best to do a little that I can. Anyways let's quickly get freshen up & then will have something wait I can't cause it's my marriage.

By this time Mnv had also woke up and he was waking up others and started getting ready. After he was done, he just left for a walk in garden with his phone when he saw few edits made by their fans and they about unnav wedding and Unnav as couple and memes on it. He had a beautiful smile on his face when remembered,

On chat :

M - Hello !

U - Yes em en vee ! 🦋

M - Good morning b'full 🦋✨

U - Good morning 11:11.

M - Btw did you had something & medicine ?!

U - Yes ! I had & medicine also ! 🙃 (she lied)

M - Why that smile !

U - Arre ! Ese hi ✌🏻

M - Acha thik hai ! See ya soon 👀

U - See ya ❤️

Unns now woke up girls and they also got ready. It was 3 by the time they finished their work & eating. Now they were just sitting and finally checking out their clothes and things. It was 4:30, they started getting ready.

AUA's make artist we're doing their makeup and then soon they started with their hair and by 5:30 the girls were ready. They started with their usual photoshoot and the boys were also ready and doing photoshoot. Now it was 6 so the boys except Mnv went to Unns room and asked the girls to go to Mnv as they were going switch this time.

Unnav's outfit :

S - Vahini ! You look so beautiful 🥺 !

TK - Yes bestie ! 🥺

A - Paa ! 🥺

A - GG !

R - My b'full looks beautiful today 🥺

U - Arre ! Rulao ge kya ?! Mera makeup kharab ho jaye ga !