Authors Note

How it All Began

Thank you to everyone who took the time not only read my book, but comment on it as well.

This is my very first completed novel and it all started out an accident. Originally, I downloaded wattpad with the intention of finding more books to read. That night I decided to write a chapter just to get all of words put of my head and without thinking, I published it. From there, the rest is history.

This book has been a project in the making for quite some time. I'd like to thank anyone who's been here since day one. You guys have the patience of steel.

Inspiration

I've done things I'm not proud of and this book is packed full of that. The idea behind the book was that I learned to live with the choices I've made. The key is to forgive yourself, but forgetting is where progress begins to disappear. For most of my life I've been told to forgive and forget. While forgetting helps to keep grudges from happening, it doesn't help in the long run. Forgetting what I had done wasn't doing anything but making me feel guilty. So instead, I decided that remembering what I had done, forgiving myself, leaning from that experience was the best thing to do. It didn't make my mistake better, but I was then able to live with my choices

All of the scenarios in this book are purely fictional. These character really helped me find a voice I didn't know I had.

Just so you know, I didn't commit any of the crimes mentioned.

Dekka

Out of all of my characters, Dekka is by far my favorite. She was the first character I designed and from the start I wanted to be her. She's a spin on my alter ego. She has the best parts of me and the looks I've always wanted physically. Then, I paired her with some qualities I though would make her sparkle, then I added in my faults, because some of the best things aren't made from perfection.

Any Questions?

If anyone has any questions regarding the book, I'd be happy to awnser them. If so, don't be shy and leave your questions I the comments.

That's All?

I don't think I have much else to say? If there's anything I missed, just let me know.

Thank you!

I just want to give everyone one more thanks. Thank you to everyone who believed in me. I appreciate it. :)

 :)