t e n

pipers pov

i woke up to a similar scent next to me. i quickly opened my eyes to see sophie fast asleep right infront of me with one of her arms around my waist and the other underneath me attaching her hands together behind me holding me tightly, she must've had another night terror because the only time she dares to cuddle anyone is if she has a terror.

i lay there for a couple minutes in silence and then become bored.
i decide to count all of sophies freckles one by one since she has so many. 

"18, 19, 20, 2-" i soon get interrupted by sophie moving her head away, removing her arm from my waist and wiping her hand across her face. "did you put something on my face" she groans, "no silly, i was counting your freckles" i laugh slightly. "freak" she mumbles with a smile and immediately falls back asleep. i decide to continue counting her freckles "1, 2, 3" i start over again gaining a small smile on sophies lips.

time skip

sophies pov

"piper wake up" i say nudging her a bit. after doing this a few times she finally wakes up.
"c'mon! get up you have school" i say and smile at the word school.

piper is a year younger than me and is in her last year of school. she hates it so much i cant even explain how many rants she's had about how bad it is, and hey i dont blame her but i love teasing her about it.

"oh my god sophie shut up about school for a minute i don't wanna go in today" piper groans.

"you have your exams today" i added. i know that would get piper up because even though she hates school, she really wants to get past the exams and get good grades.

"oh fuck me already" she groans as she jumps out of bed. "good, now get ready you're gonna be late" i say walking out of the room earning a shout from behind me. "you sound like my mom!" making me laugh as i walk away.

about half an hour later piper walks out in a black corset and some cool as low waisted jeans.
the school she goes to has no dress code so she can wear whatever she want.

"ight i gotta go, my cars out the front so i don't need a lift" she says grabbing her keys and phone.
"okay, good luck bye!" i yell as she walks out closing the door behind her.

as i'm scrolling through insta i come across pipers post.

❤️ liked by lydiaadams and 303 others

piperamelee: ass
view all 27 comments
sophieessence: get to school big ass
|piperamelee: i'm almost there leave bitch
|sophieessence: get off ur phone whilst driving
|piperamelee: ok, mom.

i laugh at her response.

time skip

as i'm washing up some dishes i get a knock at the door. damn again really? who wants me at 11pm.

i go to the door and open it, just to reveal a familiar blonde headed bitch.

"hey bil" i say bringing her in for a hug, "hey" she responds. "why you here so late" i ask as she takes off her shoes. "i wanted to get out of the house, there was family members round and there was too many people so i just came here" she smiles.

"do you wanna stay the night? i have room for 2 in my bed, piper slept over last night." i ask as we take a seat on the couch. "i'd love to" billie smiles back.

time goes by and i've gotten really comfortable with billie, i'm currently cuddled up next to her watching the conjuring, she's not scared at all apparently but i'm terrified.

"okay i want to go to bed, it's 4:20am" billie says with a yawn. i agree and we go to my bedroom to start getting ready for bed.

"yo, what do you sleep in" i shout, getting a yell from the bathroom in reply. "just an oversized tee and some shorts" , billie comes back through to the room and i hand the clothes to her. i step outside the room and go to the bathroom to let her change in privacy.

"you can come back in" she yells, i immediately open to door to my warm room. "fuck i need to lock the doors" i say as i finally got comfy on my bed. "it's okay i'll get them" billie says as she gets up off the bed. "okay remember to close every door in the house, shut off all the lights, close all the blinds and grab milo while your at it, i like having him in the room with me when i'm sleeping" i softly say, she laughs a bit before replying, "okay miss bossy", i laugh at her response.

about 10 minutes late she finally comes back out of breathe with milo in her arms. "girl your cat is fast as fuck, he did not wanna stop running around this damn apartment" billie breathes out, milo jumping out her arms and running over to cuddle beside me on the bed, "he loves me more than you" i smile, "no shit your his owner" she laughs as she gets comfy on the bed. "okay, goodnight billie" i say with a smile. "goodnight, sophie" she reply's, giving me a little peck on the forehead and cuddling into me.

damn i'm really comfy with this girl already.

a/n

hey

i cannot keep up with this damn drama rn yall.

i just sit back and observe