f i v e

sophies pov

my phone dings and i see i got a dm on instagram from someone.

i open my phone and go onto instagram.

oh

my

god.

billie eilish. texting ME?? i gotta reply.

billieeilish

2:30pm

billieeilish
hey!

hello!:)

billieeilish
i saw ur youtube video! your voice is unbelievably angelic

omg thank you so much! i love your voice :)

billieeilish
thank you! well done on getting 2m views! that's a lot.
i was also in a meeting with the dude from my label and he told me you could possibly be getting signed to the same label as me so i wanted to get to know you! you seem so cool!

aw thank you, and yes i'm really hoping to get signed to the label.

billieeilish
awesome. let's be friends if ur down?

uhm, duh!

billieeilish
LMAO- anyways, we should meet up. soon.

yeah sure!

billieeilish
where do you live?

santa clarita

billieeilish
damn that's a 45 minute drive from where i live. i stay in the LA suburbans

suburbans seem so cool. i'll text you later on about meeting up! i'm at somewhere rn

billieeilish
that's fine, bye.

bye

what

the

fuck

just

happened

billie eilish. asking ME to be her friend. goodbye.

i decide to call piper and tell her as i make my way into the cafe, she's a huge fan of billie.

after a few rings she finally answers.

"SOPHIEE!" she squeals.

"hello piper, i have to tell you something" i start.

"ok go onnn" she excitedly says.

"well, i'm in LA city right now because i wanted to explore it and as i'm walking to the cafe i'm in right now guess who dmed me"

"WHO" she almost yells.

"billie eilish" i reply.

the line went absolutely silent, only for a high pitched scream to come from the other line.

"SOPHIE. SOPHIE. THIS IS AMAZING! WHAT THE FUCK OMG. WHAT DID SHE SAY??" piper screams.

"she asked to meet up. billie eilish wants to be friends with sophie essence." i say referring to myself.

"SOOHIE WHAT? SHE WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND? SAY YES RIGHT NOW. SHES THE SWEETEST PERSON EVER" piper shouts.

"i know i know, i said yeah and she asked to meet up sometime. idk when though because i told her i had to go" i explained.

piper and i spoke about the whole situation until i got home.