n i n e

sophies pov

it's been a week since i stayed at billies.

andrew was kind enough to let finneas be my new producer since he did agree that dan wasn't the one for me.
andrew is literally the best person ever. you would think he would pressure you nd shit but he lets you do what you want when you want if you feel comfortable doing it.

i also hit 1.0M on instagram 2 days ago, i couldn't believe my eyes when i seen that.

all of my friends (who i mention earlier in the book) are so proud of me and i love it. i also have 1.0M on youtube aswell, i hit that the night after i stayed at billies house.

surprisingly, billie and i have gotten close. i've told her my back story about my life and she's told me about hers. i realised that you don't need to be all rich and wealthy as a kid to become famous.
i was blessed with wealthy ness as a child which i'm so grateful for.

i'm currently washing up my dishes as i've just had dinner.

'knock!'

i jump from being startled by the knock i wasn't expecting. i dry off my hands and head to the front door.
as soon as i open it i'm greeted with a huge hug.

piper.

"AAAHHHH! SOPHIE IM SO PROUD OF YOU!" she screams into my shoulder whilst dancing about in my arms. i love this girl oml.

"aww, thank you so much. come! sit" i say pulling away from the hug and going to the living room.

"so, what brings you here at 9:28pm?" i ask as i pet my cat, milo.

"i wanted to congratulate you on 1 million on insta and on youtube! and also my apartment neighbour was being a bit too loud so i came round since you're complex is really calm" piper explains as she kicks off her shoes and gets comfy.

"you can spend the night if you want, i was just gonna write some more and play some shit on my guitar"

"thank you, i wanna hear some raw stuff, i haven't heard that yet" she says with a smile.

i smile back and turn on the tv. we sit and talk for a couple more hours.

"ight, it's 2am, i wanna go to sleep in like an hour or something so let's get ready for bed and i can play sum raw shit for you? or a cover of a song?" i ask turning off the tv and blowing out the candles.
piper nods with a smile and runs off to my bedroom to get herself ready for bed, she basically lives here so i just let her do whatever tf she wants.

after getting ready for bed i decide to do a lil cover of one of billies songs, come out and play.

"okay c'mon sing! i wanna hear it!" piper motions with her hands to hurry up as she gets comfy in my bed. i finish tuning my ukulele and start strumming away.

"Wake up and smell the coffee,
is your cup, half full or empty?
When we talk, you say it softly
But i love it when you're awfully quiet
(Hmm-mmm, quiet)
(Hmm-mmm)"

i look over at piper and see that she's already half asleep.

i keep strumming away at my ukulele and finish off the song.

"Yeah, I know it makes you nervous
But I promise you, it's worth it
To show 'em everything you kept inside
Don't hide, don't hide
Too shy to say, but I hope you stay
Don't hide away
Come out and play"

i finish.

i look over and see a sleeping beauty laying there peacefully on my bed.

i smile to myself and put away my ukulele.
"goodnight piper" i whisper and give her forehead a little kiss before dozing off to sleep myself.

a/n:

no guys,

sophie doesn't have feelings for piper they are just very very close friends lolss

anyways

i hope you guys r enjoying the book

proof read.