e l e v e n

billies pov

i get woken up by a loud bang coming from outside sophie's bedroom, i sit for a minute then check the time to see its 5am, damn ive only been asleep for a little.

i brush it off and decide to head back alseep, cuddling into sophie's side.

as im trying to get back to sleep i hear another loud bang followed with what seemed like a glass object smash, having no idea how this isn't waking milo or sophie i get up off the bed to go checkout what's happening.

as i'm walking out of the room i hear muffled whispers and alot of shuffling. i close sophie's door to make sure me yelling wouldn't startle her.

"hello!" i yell,

BANG

?

kitchen.

i run through to the kitchen

the window is all smashed up

glass is everywhere

every single cabinet is open,

its a disaster.

"HELLO?"

where the fuck are these mfs.

i grab a knife and run through to sophie's room.

"sophie wake up" i say shaking her.

"hey whats up?" she awakes.

"please dont panic but there is multiple people in this house. i need you to lock your bedroom door after i leave okay? and then lock yourself and milo in your bathroom. everything will be-"

BANG

"no no its okay calm down. please, just lock the door after i leave and promise me to lock yourself and milo in the bathroom" i say as sophie sobs in fear, "ok i promise. please be safe" she says, we quietly get up off the bed and i make my way out of the room. i make sure she locks the door and i immediately start yelling.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YA'LL"

i storm confidentially through the apartment.

"YA'LL MESSING WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKER"

i feel someone grab my wrist, i turn around to see a man in all black and a mask over his face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yells.

i turn back around and im at gun point.

"fuck" i whisper.

"billie, finally. we meet again." the woman says.

"who the fuck are you" i reply.

"oh you don't remember me baby?" she says removing her mask.

"vanessa?"

my ex.

"ah there you go baby. how have you been without me? don't you miss me?" she pouts with puppy eyes.
"not a single bit, how the fuck did you find me?"
i reply. "oh thats not to worry about, but you dont miss me? not at all? you don't miss the way i used to fuck you so senseless you couldnt walk for days? you don't miss when my big cock would destroy you?" vanessa says with a baby voice. she's intersex, basically born a woman but with a penis. she's fucking psychotic.

"no, i don't." i reply, "really? well i'm going to make you wish you never said that baby. you'll realise how much you missed it when i fuck you so hard you cant even stand up" she grins, "no no please dont do this. please" i plead, "nothing will change my mind. mark, go and open the trunk i wanna have alone time with my baby" she says with a cocky tone, he lets go of my wrist and leaves the apartment.