Rescue Mission Final Part

"Cmon boss let's kill these guys, why are we waiting?" a member of Laughing Coffin said, "We need to wait till XaXa, PoH, and Johnny are back, you know we don't do anything without their say" another one said. The people in question were currently chained and locked in a cell, those people being Asuna, Eiji, Yuna, Klein (and his guild), and Lux. Asuna was cursing herself on letting this all go wrong, it has been almost a day and no one has yet to arrive. That led to some suspicion, were the three commanders of Laughing Coffin engaged in combat with Kirito and Yuuki or were they plotting something deeper Asuna couldn't decide. Just then they heard the door slam open. "We need you both! Attackers have infiltrated!" a member yelled, "How many?" "Three!" The three members then ran out the door. "Three?!" all but Klein's guild and Lux gasped out. They all knew Kizmel was busy, so who was with Kirito and Yuuki, supposing they were apart of that group.

On what seemed to be the main floor of the base, Kirito, Renly, and Yuuki were raising hell. They were knocking stuff over and disarming members left and right. They also teleported as many of the members to Black Iron as possible. All while that was going on, Eugeo, Alice, and Eydis were sneaking around to find out where the prisoners were. "This place is a damn maze!" Alice silently yelled in frustration. Just then three members ran past them surprisingly not noticing the trio. "100 col says they just ran from where they're holding Kirito's friends" Eugeo calmly stated and the trio took off from where the members ran from.

They all knew how they got captured, they ran in without that much of a plan and without a layout of the base the mission was not in their favor. "I'm sorry I got you guys into this mess" Lux said silently, "It's not your fault" Asuna started, "We went in without that much of a plan." "That and we feared they'd kill you, they obviously know that there's a spy in their guild" Eiji finished. Just then three people walked into the room. "You three?" they all gasped and Eugeo, Alice, and Eydis all stood in the clearing. "Long story, well kinda isn't actually, but whatever we need to get you out of here and go before they're overwhelmed" Eugeo said with urgency. The trio cut them all free and raced back to where the action was.

"KIRITO!" Kirito heard and turned around to see it was Yuna who yelled his name, "LETS GO!" Kirito's group then turned around and made a mad dash towards the exit. Once they got out they all used teleport crystals to get back to the town. Right as they completely vanished three men came walking towards the hideout. "I got a weird feeling Johnny" one of them said, "Me too" Johnny returned before they walked into the hideout.

"Listen guys, my clan and I are going to lat low for a while. If you need me it better be for an absolute emergency, this shit is starting to get too suicidal." Klein said before departing with his clan. "I have to agree with Klein on this one" Eiji said, "Yeah but where would we go? We're all alone here until people see what we did was right" Asuna asked. Kirito then got a bright idea as he looked at both the remaining Black Swordsmen and the few Knights of Aincrad. "Well I have an idea" he started, "and this benefits everyone" Eugeo caught on quickly as he stared at his best friend who was staring back at him. As crazy as the idea was, Eugeo hoped it would work.