Chapter 1 - Death Game

Lights luminated all around the Town of Beginnings as players started logging into Sword Art Online. Three particular players spawned right next to each other.

"Alright we all spawned next to each other!" Eugeo celebrated, "Last one to Origin Plains is a rotten egg!" Kirito yelled as he started to run off, "That's cheating we didn't count down!" Alice said following Kirito, "Those two will never change" Eugeo said helplessly. The trio all sprinted straight towards the gate and walked into the Origin Plains.

Kirito, Alice, and Eugeo then spent hours grinding quests and mobs in to try and get a head start from the other players. Everything was going great until they noticed the time. "Dang guys it's already 9:00, we should probably log out" Eugeo stated, "Yeah you're right, see you guys tomo--" Alice stopped and stood frozen, "What's up Alice?" Kirito asked, "There's no logout button" she replied. The trio then stood frozen as the other two noticed the same thing. Panic was stricken across all of their faces and before any of them could say something they were teleported. "Are we in the Town of Beginnings?" Eugeo asked. Sure enough they were and so was every player currently logged into SAO. "What's going on?!" Kirito yelled. Just then the sky turned red and a hooded figure appeared.

*One skipped monologue later*

"No way" Kirito said speechless, "Impossible" stated Eugeo, "Unbelievable" said Alice. The town was then a field of screams. "SORTILIENA!!" Kirito yelled, "We gotta find her guys!" "Kirito" Alice started, "We won't be able to find her in a mess like this, it's our best option to wait to find her in the next town" "Alice does have a point Kirito" Eugeo said backing up Alice, "I guess you guys are right" Kirito said in defeat.

On their way out of town they ran into a player named Klein, he graciously offered to help in search after learning she was a girl. Thankfully though he had his own guild, the more the merrier. After their short conversation our trio takes off into the Origin Plains once more, this time in hopes of surviving and beating the game.