Prologue

"You guys ready for after school?" Kirito asked his friends at lunch, "Are you kidding? Who wouldn't be ready!" Replied Eugeo as they both shared a laugh. "I hope you guys do realize that we still have school tomorrow and that you can't play all night" Alice reminded them, "yeah yeah we know" replied Kirito. The trio continued to eat their lunch until the bell.

"Sucks I don't have any afternoon classes with you guys" Kirito said, "Yeah but I guess we did have all morning together the teachers would hate us more if we spent all day together" Eugeo laughed, "This gives to the chance to ask your high school crush Sortiliena if she bought SAO" Alice said trying not to laugh, "Hey say it louder why don't you!" Kirito replied "Besides I doubt she would even want to play with us, she's a grade above us and we would be wasting her time" "You never know" Eugeo shrugged.

Kirito then left his friends and proceeded to walk in the direction of his computer science class which he coincidentally has with Sortiliena. Kirito has had a crush on Sortiliena ever since he laid eyes on her, she was a nerd like him but he felt like he was out of her league due to her beauty. "Hey Kirito" she said sweetly, "Hey Liena" Kirito replied "by any chance are you getting SAO?" he asked, "Totally pre-ordered it last week!" she replied happily. For the rest of class Kirito and Sortiliena did nothing but talk about SAO and the release of it after school. "Maybe we can catch each other online!" Kirito called out to Sortiliena after class, "Maybe!" she called back.

"You seem all happy" Alice poked at Kirito, "Welllll if you must know me and Sortiliena talked all computer science period about SAO and we're probably gonna meet up" Kirito boasted. He then noticed Alice look a little sad then immediately smiled and said "Maybe she can join our guild!" 'Yeah maybe if we get enough people to join!" Kirito said. They then met up with Eugeo and began their way home from school.

"Remember we're not gonna stay on too long because we still have school" Alice reminded Kirito and Eugeo before they went to their respective houses, "Don't worry we know!" both Kirito and Eugeo responded. They then all ran into their houses, slammed the door, threw their bags down, and turned on their NerveGear.

"LINK START!!!" they all yelled simultaneously

And so the adventure of a lifetime begins...