Mission

Y/n P.O.V

I got my guns and everything needed for the mission and headed out.

" Everyone's ready? " Namjoon said with enthusiasm.

" Yes sir! " We said in unison and headed to our respective cars.

I loved the look of my car so much. It's looked so fcking cool.

I quickly hopped in and started driving to the mansion of our rival.

I was basically not even driving, I was drifting . I was following namjoon, yoongi, and Jimin and the others the were right behind us,drifting in constant speed.

~*~*time skip~*~*

We reached our destination and parked our cars behind the mansion.

" Okay guys so you know yoongi ,taehyung and jungkook will kill .... while the rest of us distract or kill the other guards right? " I heard namjoon's voice through the ear piece.

" Yes sir " one by one we answered.

" good " we all got out of our cars and went to our positions.

Me and hoseok went to the back of the mansion . We went in the opposite directions and stood behind the pillars in the open area.

" y/n take down the two men in the back first then i will take down the ones in the front " i heard hoseok whisper through the ear piece.

I took my gun slowly took steps towards the men. One of them noticed me and pointed his gun to me and shot it.

I doged the bullet somehow and ran with lighting speed to him and kicked his balls. The other man wasted no time in trying shot me but I quickly pulled the man in position resulting in him getting shot.

I laughed like a psychopath and shot the other guys arm with which he was holding a gun, which made him drop it.

Till then hoseok quickly ran to the other guards in the front and took them down.

We moved forward with ours weapons ready. I heard someone run to us ,as I turned around and shot the guy in the heart.

" Whoa that was close " hoseok said and I just smirked.

" I really think you were in mafia earlier " he said.

" This is something I think I am born with "