PAST PT. 2

(Warning ⚠ : 18 +)

Y/N P. O. V

coming to think of it, my previous life was so boring and this one? Full of the things I always wanted to do!

I was just in the living room when I saw yoongi approaching me.

" what are you doing here at this time? " he asked. Yes, it was 4 o'clock in the morning.

" nothing just thinking... You? " I asked placing my hands on my waist.

" I couldn't sleep so I came down here " he said and I nodded.

" come, let's go  " he said turning to the main door.

" where? " I asked

" we both are awake so let's go to a place I know " he said and I fully turned to him

" like this? " I said referring to my dress.

" okay let's change it then " he said going to to far left corner .

I followed him and we entered the closet.

" pick a outfit, the changing room is on the upper floor and then come to the main door I will be waiting " he said and then walked away

" pick a outfit, the changing room is on the upper floor and then come to the main door I will be waiting " he said and then walked away. I started to go through the clothes and then wore this..

I quickly went out to the living room and then the main door

I quickly went out to the living room and then the main door. I saw yoongi and waved at him.

" let's go? " we said at the same time. I got a Lil shy and followed him to his car.

~*~* time skip ~*~*

Here we are...

Yoongi and me ,removed our shoes, socks and he also folded up his pant

Yoongi and me ,removed our shoes, socks and he also folded up his pant. We both walked towards the rocks and yoongi turned to me who nearly came.

He gave me his hand to hold but I refused and sat down on the flat rock.
He let a sigh-chuckle and then sat beside.

" y/n-ah... " he started the conversation and I hummed looking at the beautiful and the calm water in front of me.

" why are you listening to us?...why are you not escaping from us? " he asked. Now this time I turned my head to him who looked so unreal and fascinating. 

"  why are you trusting me then? " I asked back. He kept silent.

" see, let me be honest . I don't wanna disobey some top mafias so I am particularly doing... Just like how namjoon bought me to ur company, with at least 1% trust " I said

" hmm but why are you not trying to escape us? " he said, now both of us looking at each other. I then let my legs fall in the water which were kept on the rock.

" it's not like whatever happens,I don't like taking it seriously, cuz it's not like I am getting out of this game of life alive " I said chuckling while looking at the moon.

" your thoughts are darker than any mafia.. Even me " he said putting his legs also, in the water.

" is it?  I am glad.. " I said and then closed my eyes letting myself to feel the pleasant breeze

" why so glad? " he asked, noticing me smile a little.

" yoongi would you mind if I ask you something? " I said, leaning forward and keeping my forearms on my thighs.

" go ahead " he said.

" how did you survive so much pain in and from your past ? " I asked, looking at him right in the eyes with multiple emotions but not like hate or something like that .

" le- hold on... What do you know about me and why you wanna know? Are you sure you ain't a spy of some gang? " he spoke and then I sighed.

" you really think I would have listened to y'all if I was in a gang? Also I would have been more secretive if I was in a gang... Do a proper background check on me later. "  I told him which he agreed to and then started speaking.

" but I am still not telling.. Why don't you tell yours? " he threw the question back at me and then I smiled at him.

" you sure you wanna waste time on my life? " I chuckled , after he nodded in such a way that I found cute.

" it all started 6 years ago, when I started having this weird obsession with weapons and some creepy things which is not normal for normal ppl . I talked about killing someone for fun and such things.... one day my parents ,they went out for a meeting t night. I was always a curious child so i went to their room and opened the drawers which i barely ever looked into. I shuffled to the items for no reason and then I found a envelope which was stuffed with some photos and papers..that day I found out both my parents are in a gang but I pretended like I never knew this. Me and my dad were never in good terms and my mom she,always tried to keep us both happy but it didnt happen like that..even now we hate each other . Me and my mom still do talk to each other and  I still support both of them , but since the start of all his, I didnt like my dad. When i was only 2 yrs old, he used to compare me with all the other students in my class, but before this..i loved him so much . Later i couldn't take this anymore so I..."

( So guys i hope you all are safe and healthy! i am updating this short ch rn cuz I finished with my exams now..so i will updating the next part soon too! )

so i will updating the next part soon too! )

PLEASE VOTE!