DADDY~

( sorry guys I was gone yesterday cuz I was studying till 2 a.m as my exams are gonna be next week so anyway today I m planning to write 2 long chapters or 4 small chapter
WARNING ⚠ : 18+)

NAMJOON P. O. V

....omo how beautiful her boobs look when I apply that pure cum of hers on that big boobs.

After applying it,  I started licking her big stress balls. I could feel my finger getting wet which I had put in the pink gates just to see how much she likes it.

Well looks like she is seeing heaven,so while licking her chest, I started thrusting into her pussy... It wasn't even 30 secs that she cummed without telling me cuz she was busy moaning and groaning.

" bad girl!  DADDY IS GONNA PUNISH YOU! ~"I said in a very low ,seductive voice.

I stood up while she turned to face me. I put my hands on her shoulder and pushed her to the floor. GREAT!  she is now on her knees. I turned her around and made her bend on the edge of the sofa by her waist.

Then I remembered something....

"babygirl look at those ugly ass motherfuckers"  I said in a low dangerous tone.

She obeyed immediately n looked at them. I took my gun out n shot all four of those sluts right in the heart. I just did that cuz I didn't want anyone expect my gang members to see that Lil pink pussy.

I looked back at Y/N ....she had rather a surprised face.  Well I expected her to have a feared face and try to run away from me ASAP but instead she is still laying in the same position just looking surprised .

" baby you are gonna be an interesting one" I said in her right ear. 

She flinched a Lil but again whispered  "oh"

I couldn't take it anymore so I removed my pant and boxers. My hard, big, veiny dick sprung outta it and desperately wanted to go in that pussy to destroy it!

" babygirl you ain't gonna cum till I tell you to ~ or you will face 3 more punishments ". I whispered in her pussy.

Then I looked at jimin who,like always, had a boner.

" jimin u gonna count 2 minutes in that small head of yours n when finished, tell me" I said plainly n in an instant he got what I meant and we smirked at each other. I heard whimpering, I knew it was y/n ....the only reason she was whimpering was the cold air which went in the barely open pussy.

I got on my both hands on the sides of the black panties and slid them till her knees. The skirt was still on so , I slid it till her knees and looked at jimin.  He got what I meant n ran towards us or rather y/n ,held her thighs in the air and I succeed in removing her skirt.

I looked at her for her face a sec n saw her eyes tightly shut... Preparing herself for the punishment. Well I knew that she know has the habit of cumming easily so I choose this punishment.

Without warning , I slammed my big dick in her small pussy and immediately started fucking her pussy deep n fast. She was shaking terriblely so I held her not-so-big-but-sqishy ass n kept her in place.

I noticed she was holding her moans back as much as she can by biting her lips but I wanted to her beautiful yet sinful voice so her slapped her ass hard and it worked in an instant.  She opened her mouth and started moaning n obviously couldn't stop.

After 1 minute and 50 secs I looked at jimin  while moaning and groaning myself cuz this pussy was really tight!

" c-count ahhhh~ d-dow-down~ Arghh  wi-will~ y-yy~-you? Ahh~" I said, obviously moaning and groaning .
He nodded and started the count down.

10

9

" I c-c-cant~ " y/n said her eyes getting teary.

" just 8 se-secs ba-babyg-g-girl~" I said said enjoying the fact that she can't keep her cuz in for long.

8

7

6

5

" babe ur better scream DADDY " I said groaning loudly

4

3

She wasn't saying it so I fucked her even harder hitting her g-spot quite  hard.

" DADDY!!!!! " she screamed on top of her lungs.... I was satisfied so I rubbed her ass gently and slapped it hard.

2

1~

Her cum squirted on my dick.
Well her squirting felt as if a liquid bullet had hit my now satisfied cock.

I pulled my dick outta her now swollen yet still pink pussy and cummed on her pretty ass.

I stood up, not caring about my clothes ( A/N:u will know later why) n went to the table which had my laptop on it.

" babygirl u better be in that same position for a few more minutes.  U can only move if you wanna scream DADDY AGAIN~  but this time after 3 mins" I smirked after saying that.

" okay daddy~ " y/n replied, exhausted but still didn't manage to fall asleep.

I quickly put the RECORDER in the laptop and saw the video.

AND YES I  SAW TAEHYUNG AND JIN HYUNG FINGER FUCKING HER PUSSY AND LICKING HER PUSSY WHICH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST MINE . Y/N WAS A MOANING MESS NOT BEING ABLE TO DO ANYTHING CUZ HER HANDS WERE PINNED ABOVE HER HEAD BY TAE.

I looked at jimin who was standing there having his cock poking through his pants. I gave him a ' seriously ' look and he returned it with a sheepish smile. I shook my head, huffing.

" u have done a very nice job jimin... Now do what you want " I said smirking, while sitting on the couch across the sofa where I just fucked my baby .

JIMIN P. O. V

Yes! I knew this would happen!
But I feel bad for y/n who has no idea what sort of punishment she is gonna get but it not like I know the punishment either.....

FLASHBACK~

" jimin I m pretty sure they both will try something on her before I do so here....(gives him the unnoticeable recorder) take this and record the moment they start it" the tall man, NAMJOON, said to the shorter, JIMIN.

" yes boss.. Thank you so much for believing in me " jimin said while smiling

" mm-mmhh no probs I always trust u... U have always been so loyal to me that u should receive a reward but for now plz leave cuz I gotta do some work" NAMJOON said politely

Jimin nodded, bowed and left smirking to himself

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

PRESENT ~

JIMIN P. O. V

I saw my boss sitting while nodding to me. I nodded back and got on my knees. I got my face in between y/n's inner thighs and saw the fresh dripping cum flowing out of the swollen yet beautiful pussy.......

( will update soon I m getting a important call)