GROCERY STORE PT. 2

(hey everyone I hope you all are safe and healthy! I m really sorry for the late update but my eyes were paining as hell so I took a really long break and I m hella sorry for!  So now let's begin with the ff
WARNING ⚠ : 18+
ENJOY~)

JUNGKOOK P. O. V

we came here with our bodyguard's car. Y/N was terriblely limping so I went to her picked her up bridal style and went in the backseat of the car.

" sir we r here " said our driver.

I nodded and went out with y/n still in my arms. She was embrassed and was hiding herself in my chest. And yes forgot to tell u that I have a black mask on! Everyone around the world knows us but I just didn't want to scare the ppl away for NOW.

" ashamed babygirl? " I asked y/n who just hugged my neck even tighter.

I chuckled and went inside. Everyone was looking at us so I growled.

" STOP LOOKING AT US " I yelled making everyone flinch and go back to what they were doing. Even y/n flinched at the sudden yell.

" what do u wanna buy?  " I asked y/n coldly.

She looked at me with her innocent eyes and said that she wanted to go to the beverages/drinks section.

I coldly started walking towards that section without looking at y/n or anyone.

" Now what? " I again asked y/n coldly.

" o-oh I want just a packet of m-milk " she said stuttering probably cuz I was being cold out of nowhere.

I put her down and she fell immediately on the floor. I got the milk pack from the highest shelf.
I looked at her coldly.

" close your legs will u?  " I yelled making everyone including y/n flinch.
She immediately obeyed me nearly on the verge of killing me.

" want anything else?  " I asked and she nodded her head as a no.

I picked her up harshly by he upper arm and dragged her with me to the counter.

I slammed the money on the counter and looked at y/n who was hella shocked. I picked her up bridal style and went to the car.

We got in the car now and...

" WHAT WAS THAT?!  " Y/n asked nearly yelling looking at me with her eyes wide.

I had no intentions to talk with her rn so I put the cloth on her mouth and she went unconscious.

________________________

We have reached home while y/n is still unconscious. I got outta the car with y/n in my arms. I quickly yet coldly to our house's main door.

I knocked on it with my legs and hobi hyung opened it.

I went inside and he closed the door.

" what happened to her? " hobi hyung asked pointing at y/n.

" well I just made her unconscious " I told him and he nodded.

" I will keep her in her room and she will be awake in 15 - 20 mins.

( hey guys here's the shortest update n I promise I will update more after next week cuz exams'     existence is still not cancelled.

BTW plz follow me on instagram.
The 🆔 👇
bts_157_157

Well I currently don't have many posts but as soon as I get more followers ,I will upload more pics which u all will hopefully like!

For now, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)

AND IF U R FROM INDIA THEN MAKE SURE TO WATCH
NDTV 24X7
the rest of the details are given in my conversation section
😘😘😘