ICE

( hey guys I m back and BTW i have no idea if this is gonna be short or long but yes if it's short then I will try my best to update again after an hr or two
WARNING ⚠ : 18+)

JIMIN P. O. V

Wow her pussy looks more beautiful up close even tho it's now swollen cuz of the one & only KIM NAMJOON. before more cum started dripping down, I quickly licked it but didn't swallow it instead I put all the way from her ass hole to the start of the beautiful gates aka pussy.

I could sense that she was shaking as she was really sensitive when it came to sex but boy she looked so cute while sex but her body was the sexiest thing on the planet while sex.  I mean if u see it then ,she had biceps, triceps, abs, toned legs but her pussy? Damn it was so sensitive compared to her rest of the body.

I slowly licked each milimeter of the cum which I just applied to u know from where to where. While licking.. I made my tongue go in circles around the cum line which drove y/n crazy cuz she was moaning sinfully.

After finishing, I saw NAMJOON hyung's cum on  her ass so I took a tissue paper outta my back pocket and cleaned it off her ass.

Then namjoon hyung told me to get her back to her room! Seriously?  But whatever ~

Y/N P. O. V

That person named NAMJOON simply fucked me.... ? My mind was completely blank...i was trying my best to process everything what happened today.... Then jimin came to me and picked me up who was completely naked... No panties or bra on... WTF?

"Ya! Jimin what bout my clothes? " I asked kicking my legs in the air so I can get down and at least wear a strip of cloth.

"you dont need them in this house anymore... Plus we r the one who are gonna decide what u will wear n on top of it u can't at all run away now cuz this whole area is ours n if u do... U can get hurt pretty bad... N I know that by now u know very well that we r in mafia... " he replied back n actually smacked my poor Lil Red ass again... I took that as a hint to shut up.

We came in front of my room door.  He opened it with his free hand, walked towards the bed threw me on it.  I was just to busy being shocked by the thought what the are gonna use me for. I didn't realize my legs were wide open, my pussy at full display to jimin.  He quickly bent down in between my inner thighs and entered his tongue in my pussy, n obviously started thrusting. Not a proper minute passed n I cummed for like the 4th time in the day... (BTW it is now late evening... Nearly 6:30 or something?)
Like always I was moaning like hell before he took his tongue out of my pussy .

"babe u better go shower " he said and winked at me. I was just busy blushing like a idiot cuz I have never been naked INFRONT of anyone after the age of 13 n that to especially boys and men but now I just even got ducked but Imma not gonna deny it felt amazing.

I got back to my senses and nodded at jimin who just left after squeezing my big boobs.

I went to shower .....
After 15 mins I came out with a really short towel wrapped around my body.
The towel started at my boobs n ended right where my thighs started.
I went out of the bathroom and saw someone sleeping on my bed!  I screamed at the top of my lungs...
The boy who was sleeping 👇

(omo he is so freaking cute!)

After I screamed taehyung and jimin came in running, horror written on their faces. The boy who was sleeping peacefully woke up, saw me n then looked at the others with a pretty angry face~.

I quickly covered by chest with my hands and stuck my legs together.

" Y/N no need to be scared~ it's okay hmm? He is not gonna kill you! " jimin came to you and comforted the blushing you.

" hyung I thought you were working but plz leave her alone and come with us for a few minutes " taehyung said with .......

fear?

The pale  looking guy got up angrily out of the bed n went out with taehyung . Jimin then told u to change a come downstairs. U just nodded still shocked from the person who u just saw. He did really look nice but they still are all Mafias right so yeah... DO NOT TRUST ANYONE!

Jimin went out of ur room, leaving u alone to change. U went to the drawer in which ur clothes were usually kept or rather the sluttiest clothes.
Ur dress👇

 * TF? There is even no panties in the skirt? * u thought

After changing u just sat on the bed thinking about everything that happened today...

That guy..TAEHYUNG took ur virginity..... JIN licked ur pussy without any emotion....

Then it struck you! 
Your FIRST KISS! 
that is more important to u other than ur virginity to u.
That guy NAMJOON!  Took ur first kiss so u just thought that he must respected a lot.... So y not TF  irritate him to hell!

* I m for sure gonna take my revenge * u thought.

I looked down at my outfit ...yes I can really like slutty outfits sometimes but infront of so many MEN ? .........

(GOTTA SLEEP SO BYE~
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)