TRUTH OR DARE PT. 2

( Guys here I m... Let's begin but I sincerely hope that you all are safe and healthy
WARNING ⚠ : 18+ )

Y/N P. O. V

After dancing, I collapsed on the floor, completely exhausted. The others clapped and said I was amazing and I thanked them in return.

The others were still somehow full of energy. Jungkook spinned the bottle and it landed on Jin. I was the one who was now supposed to ask him a question so I asked him a normal question which I always ask for truth or dare.

" Jin do u have a crush on anyone and if yes have u kissed him /her? " I asked and he blushed a Lil.

" oh yea I do have a crush on n-namjoon a-and w-we e-even h-ha-have kis-kissed " he stuttered a lot and blushing himself. We all looked at namjoon and he was just smirking at JIN.

-------------------------------------------

After a while the bottle was once again spinned by me! And it landed on TAEHYUNG!.

i saw him nervously looking at me and jungkook and then again looking down. I smirked knowing that he know has to get a dare and I will take my revenge on him for fucking me so hard and bad.

" I dare you to Fuck jungkook " I told taehyung knowing that jungkook is always dominant/top no matter what so he will Fuck him right here as one of the worst punishment.

Taehyung hesitantly got up and removed his boxers and jungkook did the same, smirking his ass off.
( they later had put there boxers on )

Taehyung started fucking jungkook slowly but then sped up and after a while they both cummed.

When taehyung took his dick outta jungkook turned around quickly and slammed his cock in tae really hard as it can be seen that taehyung nearly had tears of pain in his eyes. I felt a Lil bad for tae but he deserves it * pouts *

Jungkook roughly started fucking him really bad and few tears of pain and pleasure slid down TAE'S face. After a while tae cummed first and then followed by jungkook.

--------------------------------

Now we all were tired and it was nearly time for lunch so I suggested that we should go wash up and then I will cook lunch and we will have it! And they agreed to it.

I stood up but fell on the floor with the loudest thud. Now I was even more embrassed . I heard someone chuckle and when I looked up it was THE ONE AND ONLY JEON JUNGKOOK

" did we fuck u that bad? " he mocked.

" oh yea u did now u mind taking me to my bathroom? " I snapped back still embarrassed.

He was still chuckling softly while picking me up bridal style.

We now have reached my room's main door.

" yea jungkook put me down " I told him.

" nope Imma gonna take a shower with you cuz there is no bathtub here and I don't want u to fall and break ur limbs. " he replied calmly

" what?! We both taking a shower together?! No! " I started throwing a drama.

He didn't reply to me and walked straight to my bathroom and kicked the door open.

" PABO! Can't u see that u already are naked? I have even fucked u! " he said mockingly

" Ya! " I yelled at him.

" what?! And plus remember that I m the one who will be deciding ur training clothes! So if u don't want ur pretty fat ass to get flat cuz of that tight dress then shut TF up! " he yelled back.