ICE PT. 2

( guys I m back and I m so sorry about the stupid mistake I have been doing... Maybe some of u noticed n the rest of u didn't but yesterday when I was reading this ff myself for mistakes, I found out that I was writing P.O.Vs as A/N P. O. V. Plz forgive ur stupid author for such a stupid mistake... Ughhh! Now I hate myself for that mistake! But yes, now that I found out I will not do it again. Anyway....
ENJOY ~)

Y/N P. O. V

Ughhh how do I go infront of them while wearing this?... Well whatever... And yeah! I always act coy infront of those hot, sexy, cute, handsome man and that is my behavior/habit . But yes if I do something wrong and quickly find the solution or rather I have to. *sigh* I stood up and went back down in the living room while thinking ' how a day can be so fucking long? '

I tried to cover my ass but it just didn't work. I saw jin, taehyung, and someone I didn't know but still looked hot and sexy as fuck. ' stop it y/n ' u told urself mentally. U were a Lil confused as to why jimin wasn't there n also as to why that guy who was sleeping in ur room wasn't there too.

They 3 noticed me and smirked! Ahh I fucking want to rip that smirk of their faces but I just can't cuz rn they hold more power than me.

I walked and sat on the couch across theirs.

" hey nice to meet you babygirl I m ur DADDY~" The guy said seductively but I wasn't gonna take this Shit anymore.

" oh well I m y/n as u must n I would kindly like to know ur real name " I said respectfully and innocently yet plainly.

" oh well I am YOUR HOPE, YOU ARE MY HOPE I M J-HOPE! And my real name's JUNG HOSEOK. " he said really very cheerfully n happily n with no naughtyness like before .👇

(the first time u saw him) (A/N : HE WAS SMIRKING MORE OKAY?)

(A/N : HE WAS SMIRKING MORE OKAY?)

(the first time u saw him) (A/N : HE WAS SMIRKING MORE OKAY?)

( when he was cheerful and happy)

" oh to be honest u are so hot at first and then having the cutest smile.... I can't believe the fact that you are mafias" u blurted..... But soon u realized what u said n quickly covered ur mouth with both ur hands with wide eyes!

Hoseok got up, walked towards you, sat beside you and suddenly

Pinned your back on the sofa ( A/N: U THOUGHT YOU WERE KISSED BY HOBI OPPA RIGHT? 😏😏)and went down to ur left ear and said.........

( GUYS I HAVE TO GO TO STUDY CUZ MY EXAMS ARE THIS SATURDAY AND I REALLY HAVE TO PREPARE FOR IT VERY WELL SO I WILL UPDATE A REALLY BIG CHAPTER TOMMOROW , AND I PROMISE YOU ALL THAT! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FF GUYS ~

LOVE YOU~💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)