MY PARENTS SELLED ME? PT. 2

( TO SOME PEOLE WHO MIGHT GET TRIGGERED... SOME SMUT, VERY VERY REVEALING CLOTHES WILL BE PUT IN THIS CHAPTER.. U HAVE BEEN WARNED
ENJOY ~ )

JIMIN P. O. V

I told her that her parents sold her.  After she heard this her face had written anger and........

Happiness in it?

" oh so...in the first place do u know y the SELLED ME to u? " she asked with confusion

"well they had owed us some money but weren't able to pay it... They then told us bout u... We searched a lot bout u but what came out of the info was nothing but ur name and address and what u like i.e k-dramas and anime " I replied smirking

"Arghh no wonder they later had a lot of money to pay for school and tution and the other classes" she said sighing

She suddenly looked very shocked and her cheeks were turning pink.  In an instant I knew what she thought of but decided to play innocent .

She looked up at me and jin hyung and taetae and again back to me who was smiling externally, smirking internally.

" y-you cha-changed my clothes? " she asked very flustered (😳😳this is the face u made)

I simply answered a "yes" to her, now smirking externally

" so y-you s-saw....." she was finishing her sentence but I said  " yes I saw everything and u have really big nice boobs and the prettiest pussy " I replied thinking of the ways we r gonna ruin that pretty, beautiful, pink pussy of hers. Scratch that.. I meant by destroying her cute Lil pussy.

She was red as a tomato.. I loved teasing her. As far as I can remember, I had put no bra or panties on her so she is just wearing the upper too short clothes.

She took both of her hands ,started hitting my chest gently. I saw her big boobs go up and down (A/N : *starts singing 'up n down' by exit.. Imma gonna stop).

Well her nipples are quite big compared to the other girls I have seen.

She suddenly stopped and asked
" for what do I need to get ready? "

I answered " our leader needs to see u at 4 p.m sharp and then choose someone out of the other girls too.... And yes u have 30 mins ,ur clothes will be on ur bed now go and change n come back here" * there is no way she can escape cuz this is the biggest area which is obviously ours* I thought.

She nodded n went running upstairs to her room.....her big boobs going up and down again cuz she wasn't supporting them with her hands.

Y/N P. O. V

*Fuck I can't believe that innocent hottie saw me naked* I thought running to the bathroom to shower n get ready.

The bathroom 👇

 I quickly showered and dried myself with a towel

I went out n saw the clothes on the bed. Scratch that.. More like clothes which can reveal ur pussy n boobs easily. 

This outfit 👇

* WTF this barely has any covering* u thought

* WTF this barely has any covering* u thought . Well yeah ur boobs were really big so the top pushed ur boobs to such a display that anyone going from the front of u will bump in ur boobs for sure. Yes sometimes you can be horny and sluttyas Fuck but u were very wise.  U honestly didn't really care about ur virginity like other girls but first kiss... Yes but that a different story.

Honestly these boys u just meet were hot as hell so u automatically start being weak but u don't let ur guard down.

Then it hit u.. * my parents selled me?  Huh my ass at least now I will be living with these hotties.. I think these hotties are gonna Fuck me sometime but whatever * u thought

U never actually cared bout ur parents cuz u were barely with them.

* I wish the other men are also hot* u thought and ran downstairs.

....they all noticed u while coming down n were again.....

Smirking!  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that stupid thing still TURNS ME ON

I then realized MY BOOBS were on display to them so I hid them with my right hand as I was using the other to take support on the railing cuz the stairs were very very veryyyyyy slippery.

After that also they were all smirking so I looked down at myself n saw that my skirt was flying upwards even while walking cuz I was made out of a very thin material which rather felt like a tissue paper.

" ya plz stop staring at me " I said completely embrassed cuz they, for sure must have seen my pussy.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

AFTER she said to stop staring at her I got up and went up the stairs to where she stopped. I cornered her on the left side of her small yet pretty muscular body.

Now she was unable to move... Looking up at me shocked with her plump pink lips parted.  I smirked
And went down to her pussy level, lifted her skirt up with my right hand middle finger pushed her panties down and removed it. 

Well there is a secret hook only me and my hyungs know how to remove it without letting the person know how to do themselves .

She was very red from embarrassment.  I again smirked and picked her n threw her over my right shoulder . Her face was facing the above stairs so that means her pussy is at full big display to the hyungs. I held her legs apart so that jimin and jin hyung would be able to see her pussy properly.

She whimpered.  I asked " what's wrong? " .... she replied " the cold air "
. Yes there was a AC in the living room n the air coming from it was hitting her right in her pink entrance .

I did something which was unexpected to all of us....

I covered pussy with my right hand as I was carrying her with the left. She vigorously kicked her legs in the air to give me a hint to remove my hand. Instead what I did was....  Roughly pressed my hand on her pussy but not  hurtingly..  I then felt something wet on my hands.........

ARMYS! HERE IS THE UPDATE I PROMISED U YESTERDAY. I HAVE TO GO NOW CUZ I HAVE TO STUDY FOR MY UPCOMING EXAMS BUT IMMA GONNA UPDATE AT NIGHT ALSO SO BYE FOR NOW ~

LOVE YOU~💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘