When the city calls

When the city calls

When calls the hearties

*im sorry haven't been writing busy with school life I will try write as much as I can have Jack and Elizabeth in a good place before April 4 the return of season 2 of when calls the heart

Jack and Elizabeth were attached to each other since they reunited at Elizabeth's home. Jack and Elizabeth were exploring the city with Elizabeth's parents and Julie in front them. Time from to time glancing behind them to witness the affection of Jack and Elizabeth.

Jack was happy to have Elizabeth back in his arms again. But he needed time alone to ask Mr. Thatcher his blessing to marry Elizabeth.

"Jack is going to what?!" Mother trying not to scream for all the world to hear

"He is going to ask her to marry. You know how to pick Mountie, my darling."

"My intent was not to pick her future husband. He said was not looking for anything serious when I am first met him."

"Well, things change when you meet your soulmate. Look at them, they remind me of us when we got engaged."

"So I guess it is your intent to accept your daughter's hand to Jack."

"Yes, he is the best man for your daughter. He will love her, and protect her. Just what you wanted for her."

"Fine, if this Mountie is the one for my daughter then so be it. She does look happy doesn't she."

Julie once she seen a clothing store for she had to help out.

"Mother since Jack will be dining with us and staying with us. Can me and Elizabeth treat in a little shopping spear I mean these are only clothes he has."

Jack insisted, " oh no,"

"Oh yes, you need a attire for dinner at and maybe few new days even though I adore your Mountie uniform. You stick out a sore thumb."

"Alright, fine" Jack said

Julie and Elizabeth pulled Jack into the clothing store, Elizabeth's parents decided to walk home but they what they didn't know they were being watched by a man who willing to strike in getting riches of the rich.

In the clothes shop, Julie and Elizabeth pile on outfit after outfit for Jack to try on. It felt like every girl's giggling over Jack willing to show off each new outfit they picked out. Jack was true Mountie in pleasing Elizabeth. He actually was kind of liking this fashion in the city he felt comfortable in some of clothes he was wearing. In midst of the fashion show, the man on the strike on stealing from the rich was watching them smirking he said.

"Welcome to the city, Mountie Jack. As I got a surprise for you and your fair lady Elizabeth."

He walks away from daylight head inside to rest and plan for his next heist as Billy Hamilton was back for a vengeance he out a newspaper which had him as "Billy the kid strikes again" but this time it is personal because no one make a fool of Billy the kid.