When Hope Returns to the Valley

* this is a full chapter. Btw I added something for both #hearties and #POstables, hearties please after a new "when calls the heart" next Saturday June 6, watch "signed sealed delivered from Paris with love" at 9pm on hallmark movies and mysteries
---////////:::
The townspeople of coal valley need fresh new start Abigail along with Bill Avery took upon themselves to ensure that hope could be restore to hopefully till Jack returns with the ring. Bill and Abigail had to resort in confronting a who money and means to change to town was Mr. Gowen.

Abigail and Bill were together in front of Gowen's office.
Abigail said, "Bill, do you have to do this is another way to raise the money to make coal valley into coal valley."
Bill said, "It all depends to do want the change now or later because without Gowen's help it will take a very long time to make the transition."
Abigail sighed, "Argh, you are right. Fine lets get this over with."
Bill and Abigail knocked on the door. They were surprise to have Gowen answer the door.
"Abigail, Mr Avery, What can I do for you?"
Abigail tries to stay calm, "Mr. Gowen, we need to talk to you about changing this town once and for all."
"Abigail, I think the town is fine just way it is."
Bill chimed in, "This change could benefit all of us in the long run think about it, Mr Gowen, or maybe should I say mayor Gowen."
Mr. Gowen smirk, and said, "come on in we have a lot to talk about."

Bill and Abigail enter Gowen's office. And they talked about the town recovering from the coal Disaster and changing the whole to make more presentable to visitors and changing the town's name to coal valley to hope valley. But all of these changes do come with a price with Mr. Gowen being the mayor .

Two months later

Two months have come and went the summer is soon coming to end in the next few weeks Jack return to the new hope valley to help with managing and construction of the new buildings and finishing the church/schoolhouse for Elizabeth has been at Hamilton for two months they have written love and eager to reunite next week
Every night before a long hard day at work Jack would come home open a box that holds Elizabeth's letter she had written to him he would pick one and read one out loud to himself and Rip as they lie in bed.

Dearest Jack,
I was very eager in opening and reading your latest letter. I know this might sound crazy but imagine read your letters under a cozy in fire. I am so happy that you, Abigail, along with Bill were able to make new home in Hope valley. Sadly it comes with Gowen being the mayor but who knows maybe when new election comes next May you can run for Mayor you are the Constable after it seems fitting people trust and admire you like I always have from the beginning. Thanks for asking about the family they are doing fine and they are all wondering about you and how you are doing because they are indeed endebted to you for saving their lives with Billy who now prison for his crimes. Jack, how I miss you so much can't wait to return where I belong with you in Hope valley teaching again. I am enclosing this letter with a picture of me something to hold on to till I return.
With all my love and heart
Till we mer again
Your Elizabeth

After reading the letter he kissing a sleeping Rip goodnight and he lay by his eyes open for he could not sleep. Jack thinking about the endless possibilities of the future for with Elizabeth. In Hamilton, Elizabeth return to room from dinner got her suitcase from her closet. She decided after writing her last letter to Jack she need to return home to Hope valley. She learn to pack the necessary essentials for the trip home. After she finish packing she sighed sat on the bed bent over to get box from under her bed opens it to pick a letter on the top opens it and lays down and begins to read out loud to herself

My Dearest Elizabeth,
I am writing a letter to you for a just finish from hard day work putting the final touches on your new schoolhouse I just came for overseeing in the sunset the light which deemed upon makes me wish for were here with me gazing upon the site. Once you return maybe we can a walk and show myself. I don't doing the same thing as long it is doing it with you by my side. I pray your family is recovering well since the run with Billy who I hope is now in the arms of justice for his crimes at Hamilton and back we arrived in Coal valley. I am happy to say Hope is now restore in his town of ours. Though I am sad it comes with a price with now Gowen being mayor. But I believe with your help along with Bill and Abigail's we can change that. Elizabeth, I wanted you to know I miss you greatly . I know this sound crazy but I believe your love can never fail us and tresend time itself. I am waiting for you anxiously return my darling in the next week or so for a year school is upon us.
Till we meet again my darling, Elizabeth
Love,
Jack

After reading the letter she pressed the letter upon her chest and said,
"Soon, Jack, I will be home sooner than you think." Then she closes her eyes drifts off the sleep thinking about how the love could tresend time that intial thought made her dream.

Elizabeth's dream
Over hundreds of years into the future. Elizabeth thatcher dreamt that she was in a museum looking at the history and future of Hope valley and she saw Jack was made mayor for hope valley Abigail was the first woman to mayor after Jack and the exhibit she saw a couple reading Jack and Elizabeth letters in a sliver casing. While listening she felt Jack's grab her and she looks at him smiling at her. He tells,
"I told your love would tresend time. Now listen close."
Elizabeth and Jack listen to close to the couple who just finish their love letters.
The man finish Jack's final Letter to Elizabeth he took the woman hand's kissed it softly, and told her,
"Shane this why are good at we do, find these letters that tresends time."
Shane smiles and tells him, "Oliver, I happy to be with sharing this moment but can I ask you something."
"What?" Oliver asked
"Why must be called the dead letter office none these letter are dead they have some life and love inside of them."
"Don't I know how to answer that my darling Shane. But I do know two things."
"What are those two things"
"That are life and love in these letters and..." Oliver reply
"What is the second thing, Oliver?"
"Today has me realize how strong and powerful love is and I know for absolute fact now, I love you, Shane McIenery"
Jack and Elizabeth look at each othe loving shane though she saw two them then looks oliver strokes his cheek kisses him and whispers between breathes
"I love you too, Oliver O'Toole."
Elizabeth then decides to kisses Jack without so much a warning and saids
"I love you. Jack"
Jack was just about to those three important words when Elizabeth was awaken by Julie telling it was time to go back home back to Hope Valley.

* I hope you enjoy the chapter I just to plug in about signed sealed delivered from Paris with love. I hope you all hearties decide to watch it June 9 at 9 on hallmark movies and mysteries