When the Past Haunts Part 2 sneak peek

When Calls the Hearties:

When the Past Haunts Part 2  (Sneek Peak)

Billy Hamilton was like a predator hunting his prey; He was stalking Elizabeth and Jack all day ensure he would find the perfect time to strike. He watched as Elizabeth and her family and Jack get into the carriage knowing fully well Elizabeth seem settling nice back in her rich home. He needs to keep following her every move Jack's too, catch at his weakest. 

In the carriage, it was the most awkward for everyone especially Elizabeth caught between a rock and hard place two men, one man she had grown fond since college, On another side, Jack who has ease not being afraid in taking her hand, which by the look of her mother, didn't like one bit. She didn't understand how her mother could be so dismissive of her and Jack courtship. Elizabeth knew she had to make her intentions clear to her mother that she loves Jack and wants to make a life with him Coal Valley. 

Elizabeth's mother, she need a plan, she thought that if she invited Edward that Elizabeth would recognize how much love they for each other once. But I guess, it wasn't not that simple. So she had to back up she need to stir the pot a bit expose Jack's faults. So she started by asking,

"So Jack, tell me what is a life of Mountie like."

Jack knew it was being put on the spot, "Well, miss it can be dangerous but fulfilling. "

"Fulfilling how?"

"Well, Mrs, Thatcher, I save people, God gives me the strength and the will to protect people in Coal Valley, just like Elizabeth finds it fulfilling in teaching which admire most about her," Jack added

Elizabeth smirks know Jack was trying his to express his admiration towards it was sweet to hear.

"Mother," Elizabeth added, "I admire the courage, Jack has, he is not just Mountie but has an amazing artistic talent, and well know for his eye in art we should go to art gallery together. What you think a mother?"

"Maybe, when you visit next time dear, Edward, tell us why did do want to be a constable and not mountie."

"Well, pure and simple Mrs," Edward reply, "They travel way too much." look to Jack, "No offense, Jack, how can Mountie like yourself would ever to settle down."

Jack was about to answer, but Elizabeth insisted, "Jack, may I answer."

"Be my Guest," Jack answered

"Edward, some mounties are not like, Jack, Some believe that they can't settle down, but Jack's father was Mountie, he fell love got married, It is not about the job Edward, it is about what he believes in."

Curious to know Edward asks Jack,"So what do you believe, Jack."

He sighed, remembered what Elizabeth's father don't think just say what is in your heart.

"Well, Edward, I believe in that love in the most powerful thing in the world, and if you love someone the way I love Elizabeth then nothing can tear it part. " 

So moved by Jack words kisses him on the cheek, "That is why love his man, he is never afraid to say what is a heart. "

Julie chimed, "A man after my own heart, you are sure lucky sis." Julie turns asks her mother, "Mother, what do you think."

Elizabeth mother sighs know this going to be a lot harder than originally though, sighed put on a brave face and said, "Wise and sweet words, Jack."

The rest to come soon stay tunned