When two people in love disagree.

Chapter 10- When two people in love disagree.

I would like thank Cheryl Persons for beta reading my last future chapters of this beloved fanfic as I am grateful for the help.

Warning; This chapter will leave a bump with Jack and Elizabeth, all couples have these bumps, but no matter what Jack and Elizabeth will be to withstand them.

The children, Jack, and Elizabeth made their way to the town doctor. Before entering the doctor's office, Elizabeth insisted for Jack to put her down, to engage in a final group hug of the year, as she passed on words of wisdom for them to hold onto for the summer.

"Remember this children...gravity is the force the pull two together,

"Pockets". finishes Ms. Thatcher, as she remember that moment and so did Jack,

"gravity, is the force the pull two together"

"That is right, pockets"

Jack remembered that day perfectly as if it were yesterday, the day he first admired Elizabeth's skills as a teacher, willing and able to think on her feet to agitate him. Elizabeth remembered that day clear as day, she even thought trying to prove a point to the imitating Jack Thornton that she could handle herself in any situation and let nothing stop from getting her point across and when Elizabeth saw Jack look at her with admiration and attraction for her as she had attraction for him when she noticed him chopping wood.

Elizabeth mentioned the gravity to get point across to jack and her students that gravity can also pull people together and even pull them apart, but when they are pulled apart the force of a connection or bond can be so powerful it can bring them back together. She wanted to get her point across that gravity and God wanted her and Jack to be man and wife, till death to they part, for sickness and health, and for better or worse.

So Elizabeth concluded class with this:

"And students, Jack remember this, not just objects are forced down to the ground. but gravity can also pull people together drawn in when we least expect it. No matter what, we will always be forced back to each other when summer ends. Have a great summer, you are dismissed early after you've thanked Constable Jack for carrying me and helping out on your field-trip"

"Thanks constable Jack"

And students of Coal Valley were free to enjoy 3 months summer knowing and eager to return to Ms. Thatcher in their new church and schoolhouse.

Jack carried Elizabeth into the doctor's office, he sat her down on the chair by the entrance door of the doctor's office, Jack left Elizabeth alone to fetch the doctor so he could exam her ankle. Elizabeth was prepping herself, thinking since now they might have their picnic Jack would not waste no more time and propose marriage.

Jack returned without the doctor, as he sat by her side and informed her,

"The doctor is with a patient and will be right out."

Elizabeth said, "No rush, gives us a chance to be alone now and talk, since now we won't be able to go on our picnic because of my leg."

Jack was certainly not prepareed to ask Elizabeth to accompany her to see her parents this summer, but he looked like Elizabeth was eager to talk, so it was better late than never.

Jack coughed and said, "It is a shame about the picnic, as I do have something important to ask you. It's so much for right timing, but better late than never."

Elizabeth could tell Jack was nervous as his hands were shaking but she was there to assure him, grab his hand, and use her other hand turn his face to him looking into her supportive eyes and tell him,