「 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡/𝗥𝗨𝗟𝗘𝗦/𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘」

Requests are: OPEN

-I currently write for the Marley warriors, including RBA (because in my head everyone is still alive and the curse doesn't exist please I just want them all to be happy) they're my favorites and I really feel a connection with them.

-I may write for the warrior candidates but it will be platonic/sibling stuff.

-I probably won't write for survey corps, sorry!

-I will only write reader inserts, no ships

-In all of these scenarios you are the same/similar age as them.

-As stated earlier, in this book I'm going to pretend the curse of Ymir isn't real and also everyone is still alive. De Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

-Some of these are self indulgent coping mechanisms, you've been warned. Those will probably only feature my current comfort characters; Reiner, Zeke, and Porco. Really, most of my longer works will only feature those three for now, unless requested, because I have a hard time writing as much for the others.

-In the same vein, these are all "x female reader." I'm a woman and can't write reader inserts for men, I just can't imagine myself as a man, y'know?

Please comment your requests on this page or message me!

When requesting please include the following information:
-The character(s) you want me to include
-The format you want (headcanons, oneshot, etc)
-A brief summary of what you want me to write about

That's it for now!