✰ 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

-Pieck-chan would take you to her favorite little cafe in the city for a mid-morning rendezvous

-It's a hole-in-the-wall place you didn't even know existed until she brought you there

-And they have the BEST biscotti!

-You'll definitely be coming back here, preferably with her 🥺

-Anyway! You both order coffee and pastries and grab a booth in a corner by the window so you can people watch while you chit chat

-The two of you talk for hours about everything and nothing at the same time

-Where you grew up, your favorite movies, your goals in life, how many pets you want...

-When you've both finished your food and drinks, and the conversation hits a lull, she takes your hand and tells you there's one more thing she wants to show you

-You walk through the streets hand-in-hand, blushing and too flustered to ask where you're going. You trust her enough to let her surprise you.

-Finally, you stop in front of an old library

-The library, you recognize. You've been here countless times before and have rambled on and on to her about how much you love it, how it's your happy place. It's three stories tall, the architecture is beautiful and comforting, and the shelves go all the way to the ceiling - perfect for getting lost in.

-You walk through the library, winding through the shelves, hands still touching. The two of you take turns picking out your favorite books and some new ones you want to try.

-Then you make your way to a lounge area up on the top floor. It's right next to the railing and you can see all of the floors and endless shelves of books below you. You sit slightly facing each other, you on the soft leather armchair and her laying across the plush loveseat.

-There's a skylight above you, and sunlight illuminates her delicate features as she reads to you.

-That's how you spend the rest of your afternoon with Pieck - taking turns reading each other snippets and passages from your favorite books. Funny lines, poignant quotes, dramatic scenes, little sentences that remind you of the other, anything you can think of.

-You stay like that until a library aide who was reshelving sees you and informs you that the library closed 30 minutes ago and you need to leave.

-Whoops!

-Pieck walks you home and you both stop at your front door

-"I had a great time with you today y/n. Would you want to do this again?"

-How could you say no to those big, brown, puppy dog eyes?