Chapter 11

Chapter- 11

That morning was sort of a blur, everything happened fast. Me and Westley awoke to a commotion outside. I heard Tadion frantically telling someone that no one had been in or out of Westley's home. The voice that was trying to compete with Tadion's sounded ruff and scratchy.

"Come now Tadion! I must check the scoundrel's home! Move now!" There was a bang, a body had hit the door and gave a thud. "Get over Tadion" The doorknob shook with irritation, the door was locked. I heard Tadion struggle to get up from the gravel, hearing a gurgling sound.

Westley sprang up from the bed and ran to a wooden dresser. Creamfluff was hopping out of the room into the sitting area. Westley yanked out clothes stuffing them in my leather bag. Westley ran around his room grabbing as many things as he could, including the bag that held the magic box.

I jumped out of the messy bed and stood shaking, not knowing what to do. I heard Tadion's voice again, only muffled and his mouth seemed to be full of water... or blood. The man's voice boomed, "I will not stand for this! Fetch me a wizard! Now! I can hear them inside!" I heard Tadion's feet scurry away, the man breathed heavily. Westley had ran out of the room.

The the man spoke again. "Westley Premieris! And you filthy human scum! I know you're in there!" I followed Westley into the kitchen as he stuffed food and bottles of potions from his cabinet into a brown sack. "I command you to come out now! I am from the Elven's Authority and no matter what you do, you will be arrested and severely punished for the crimes you've committed. If you do not comply, we will-" There was another louder bang that cut the man off. Westley and I whirled around to the door and froze for a few seconds. The curtain covered window, by the door, flashed brilliant bright lights then faded away. With crunches, the mans body fell onto the gravel.

Westley ran past me to his shoes and jacket grabbing them then came back to me in a flash taking my arm, "We have to leave now." He said in a whisper, his blue eyes wide, face stern. I ran back to his room pulling on the silver shoes. I still wore the dress from the other day, that swished around my legs as I turned to leave. The skylight ceiling shone pink into the floor. Before I left I saw a floral patterned fabric hanging out of one of Westley's chests. I opened the top and picked up the dark blue dress. My mouth dropped open at how gorgeous it was. "Reina! Come!" Westley whispered urgently.

I quickly wadded up the dress and ran back to the sitting room where Westley yanked on his jacket having great difficulty because his wings weren't cooperating. Westley threw me one of the bags to carry on my back. He gabbed the other two slinging them on his shoulder. The door rattled again, we both froze. The shaking stopped.

"Wes, Westley, open the door." A shrilly voice muttered into the side of the door. Westley eyed it then started shifting his weight deciding if he should go open the door. "Wes, it's me Melawen. Hurry and open the door before anyone sees me. I know you're there." Westley didn't show any facial expression, he bit his lip and looked to me raising his eyebrows mouthing the word 'Trap?'. I shrugged. Creamfluff tilted his head from side to side waddling towards the voice.

Westley took a breath and slowly headed to the door. He grabbed the handle and twisted it gradually, not making a sound. Westley put his eye up to the crack. "Wes!" Melawen came spilling into the room pushing the door aside and threw her hands over his neck. Melawen pressed her lips up to Westley's. Anger groped my heart. Westley stumbled back, their kiss still locked. Westley looked down on Melawen in shock, then his eyes showing... lust?

I was about to run over to the two lovers and break their bodies apart when Melawen unlocked the kiss. "You're here! You're alive!" Melawen whispered out of breath, beaming. Westley looked Melawen up and down, not showing any expression. Melawen wore a dark green dress with a brown leather corset with gold and bronze ear cuffs and necklaces. She had a small bag draping over her one shoulder filled with unknown contents. Her black hair looked beautiful, but you could tell she didn't even try to make it do anything. Her green and gold speckled eyes looked up at Westley with desire licking her lips.