Chapter ten: reunited

I jump out of bed, my clothes are left where I threw then least night. I eagerly put them on. I know my brother is waiting for me.

I run down the stairs and trip, luckily Toby is at the bottom "whoa there, easy tiger or should I say wolf" sniggering he continues "he isn't going anywhere" he says as he catches me.

"Sorry, I just need to know last night wasn't a dream" I say

"Well it wasn't he is up and waiting for you" he says, laughing.

"Ok thanks" I say.

Cody comes and links his hand through mine like usual, I sigh and we go I to the kitchen.

"I don't need to eat, I had something last night" I say sheepishly.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"My wolf took over and I sort of killed a deer an ate it" I say, I feel my face heat up.

"Wow, I'm proud of you baby" he says as he leans in to kiss me. I kiss him as if he is my air. After a while we surface for air.

I laugh and Toby walks into the room "get a room, geez do I have to watch you two making out all the time" he says, rolling his eyes.

"Your only jealous" I say mockingly.

"Yes whatever" he says as he laughs.

I sigh and wait impatiently for Cody to get something to eat so I can go see Mark.

"Want some?" He asks.

I shake my head and he lightly traces my lower back. I watch as Kay and Emmy walk in, hand in hand.

"You ok?" Emmy asks.

"Yes I'm fine what about you?" I ask.

"Yes I'm good, me and Kay are off for a run, want to come with?" Emmy asks.

"No thanks, oh by the way if you're hungry, follow the scent" I say knowingly.

"Ok will do" they say in unison.

They walk out and into the garden. Cody grabs my arm and we head to see Mark.

I look around, I notice I haven't seen Hunter, Jet, Jaze and Jay. I ask Cody but he says he hasn't seen them. I shrug and we open the door to my brothers room.

"Hey" I say.

"Hey sis" Mark replies.

"You feeling better?" I ask, he try's to sit up. I rush to him and Cody makes sure I can see.

Once he is sitting he says " I feel like I was hit by a car"

I laugh, "you were"

"I'm sorry about that, it's my fault" he whispers

"That's not, these things happen. no one is to blame" I say, trying to cheer him up.

"Are we really werewolves?" He ask, his eyes wide.

"Yes, it's not that bad" I say.

I study him, his long blonde hair has changed to light brown with black stripes in it. his eyes are black with brown specks.

I hear his belly growl and say "do you want something to eat?"

He nods and we walk out. I nearly run to the kitchen. Once we get there I start making bacon sandwiches.

As I fry to bacon, Cody warps his arms around me, I lean into him. I sigh and flip the bacon. Cody grabs the butter and bread, while still holding onto me so I can see.

He spreads the butter and I put the bacon on the plate. He pulls the bacon onto the buttered bread and we carry it, we walk hand in hand.

I open the door and I see Mark sitting up and beaming from ear to ear. His face is flush with colour and I know he is going to be ok.

Cody hands him the plate, he looks at it with widen eyes. "I can't eat all this" He says.

I laugh, I look at the five sandwiches. "You used to be able to" I say.

"Yes but I can't now, you two will have to help me" He says, rolling his eyes.

"Nope, we just ate" I say.

"Fine" He mutters then tucks in.

I watch as he eats the lot. "Now who can't eat it all" I say laughing.

He swings his legs over and tries to get up, I hurry to his side and together we walk into the living room. I look around and the rest of the pack including Hunter, Jet, Jaze and Jay are there. They all smile and greet Mark as if he was in the pack for years.

I smile, knowing we are going to be great with this pack. Knowing that we are here to save others lives. It's such a great feeling, one I will always carry with me.

*********************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading, I really hope you liked it. I've fallen in love with this series. I wonder if you have too.

Don't forget to vote and comment, I would love to here your thoughts on my series so far :)

Love and peace.