7.6

TWO MONTHS AFTER THE SEVEN

Andrea is working on her car in her garage before her head starts pounding. Andrea sits up as she holds her head. Her head had been doing this since she hit it on her car door in Rio. Andrea hears footsteps enter the garage. Andrea quickly grabs her gun before pointing it at the person, who had entered.
"Mr. Nobody," Andrea says with a smirk as she sees the man on the other end of her gun.
"You need to look at that," Mr. Nobody tells her as he hands her a file.
"I ain't interested," Andrea tells him as she stands up.
"Yes, you are. Keep looking because I have a job you will be begging to be apart of," Mr. Nobody orders her before she opens the file back up. She flips through it until she comes across a picture of one Leticia Ortiz. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

TWO MONTHS LATER

Andrea is walking down the street that she had last seen Letty on before she bumps into Letty. Andrea's head starts to pound from the bump.
"Sorry," Letty says as she keeps walking.
"Letty?" Andrea asks causing Letty to look at her suspiciously before she ducks down an alley. Andrea quickly follows after her. "Letty wait."
"How do you know my name?" Letty asks her as she quickly turns and grabs Andrea.
"We're family," Andrea answers her before she passes out. Letty looks at her in shock before quickly taking her to a hospital.

TWO MONTHS LATER

DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
WASHINGTON, D.C.

Hobbs is sitting at his desk as he fills out a report for his latest job. He looks over at the Toretto file on his desk before letting out a sigh. He needed to put it away but something was bugging him about it. He had been able to keep tabs on every person on the team besides one. Andrea Toretto. He lost track of her after Brian and Mia had their baby. Monica Fuentes walks into the office before dropping a file on his desk.
"You need to look at that," Monica tells him before he opens the file. "Berlin, 3:00 a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy."
"Toretto?" Hobbs asks slightly hopeful.
"Not Dominic," Monica answers him, causing Hobbs to look at her slightly confused.
"I ain't interested," Hobbs tells her as he shakes his head, figuring it was another false lead on Andrea.
"Yes, you are. Keep looking," Monica orders him before he opens the file back up. He flips through it until he comes across a picture of Andrea Toretto right beside Leticia Ortiz. If it wouldn't have been for the time stamp on the picture then he would have thought it was fake. "Do you believe in ghosts?"