12.6

"Fellas, you better hurry up. They just took the convoy," Tej says over the walkie, from his spot on an overpass with Han and Gisele. "And Dom, Letty's with them."
"We stick to the plan," Dom orders over the walkie. Gisele and Han take off on their bikes.
"All right, you heard the man," Tej says over the walkie. "Let's play this fast and clean. That thing's heading your way."

Denlinger ejects a wire causing it to connect to the rocks on either side of the road. The front car drives into the wire causing it to flip over. The truck hits the wire causing it to stop and the trailer to raise before Jah drives a tank out of the truck.

"Uh, guys, we gotta come up with another plan," Tej quickly says over the walkie as he sees the tank. "They got a tank."
"I'm sorry, did somebody just say  'a tank'?" Rome asks over the walkie as he and Andrea share a shocked look. Owen turns the tank gun towards the team and firing. Dom and Brian quickly swerve around the damaged cars. "Who's got a plan B?" Rome asks over the walkie.
"Plan B? We need a plan C, D, E. We need more alphabets!" Tej panics.
"Hey, we do what we do best," Brian tells them. "We improvise, all right?" Dom quickly turns into lane that the tank is in with Brian and Rome right behind him.

"Okay, Jah. Take it to the other side. Lets have some fun," Owen orders causing Letty to look at him shocked. Rome is able to follow after the tank.
"Take their attention away from the people!" Andrea quickly orders over the walkie. Rome is able to make his way in front of the tank. Owen lowers the tank gun.
"Oh, shit!" Rome and Andrea say as they see the gun. Rome hits his brakes as Owen fires, causing it to hit in front of them but the tank runs into the back of Rome's car.
"Roman, Andrea, you hang in there," Brian says over the walkie. "Hang in there!"
"Somebody better do something! We got a tank on our ass!" Andrea says as Rome tries to restart the car.
"Well, shit," Andrea says as the car won't start.
"There's got to a break up ahead," Dom says before he and Brian speed up.

"Oh, look a bridge," Owen says before shooting the bridge in front of them. The tank starts to break down the back of Rome's car before Andrea sees a cable in the back.
"Grab that cable," Andrea orders Rome before he does as told. "Follow me." Andrea smirks at Rome before climbing out of the car.
"This chick is crazy, but I love it," Rome says to himself as he climbs out of the car. Dom quickly speeds up to make it under the falling bridge. Rome climbs out of his car with the cable before attaching it to the tank gun. "Be careful!" Andrea winks at Rome before she starts making her way up to the hatch to get into the tank. Brian uses the fallen bridge as a ramp to jump to the other side. Brian hits his brakes until he is beside the tank. Rome quickly jumps onto Brian's car before the tank crushes his car. Brian quickly gets behind the tank as Rome safely climbs inside.
"Brian, that Mustang would make a nice anchor," Dom says over the walkie as he gets beside Brian.
"Yeah, I'm on it," Brian replies before he starts pushing the crushed car on the opposite side from the tank. Brian is able to knock the car over the edge as the cable wraps around a column.
"What she doing?" Rome asks Brian as they all see Letty. Dom quickly speeds up as Owen turns the tank gun towards him. Andrea climbs down into the the tank before punching Owen.
"Letty!" Dom yells causing her to look at him. The crushed car catches causing the cable to tighten which causes the tank to start to flip. Dom quickly opens his door as he drives towards the rails. Letty is flung from the tank before Dom crashes into rails and is flung from his car. Dom catches Letty in the air before landing on the hood of a car. As everything inside the tank stills, Andrea grabs her guns before pointing them at Owen and Jah, who is unconscious.
"Miss me?" Andrea asks Owen as he looks at her before she uses her gun to knock him unconscious.  

"I can't believe they stole a 70 ton tank for a three ounce computer chip," The Commander says as he, Hobbs, and Riley look at the chip.
"That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than 1,000 of those tanks," Hobbs tells him.
"What about them?" The Commander asks as he sees Letty and Andrea sitting on the stairs.
"Not them," Dom states as he, Rome, and Brian start walking over.
"They were working with Shaw," The Commander argues with him.
"Were, but they've always been with us," Dom tells him.
"Let's give them a minute," Hobbs says to The Commander, who quickly walks away before Hobbs and Riley walk away. "Let's go process Shaw and his crew. I've never looked more forward to filling out paperwork in my life." They walk into Owen's cell as he looks up at them with a smirk.

"Hey, Toretto!" Hobbs yells as he escorts Owen and his crew into the room. "You need to hear this." Dom stands in front of Hobbs and Owen before the team stands behind him.
"You guys really think you've won," Owen says as he looks around at the team. "The code you live by, it's the very reason why you weren't even in the game." Owen then stares at Dom. "I told you exactly what I was gonna do if you didn't walk away, Toretto. But you didn't listen. I told you I can reach out and break you whenever I want. And I have. Maybe you should call Mia." Brian glances at Dom and Andrea worriedly before grabbing his cellphone.
"Mia?" Brian asks once the phone is answered.
"Brian!" Mia yells as the phone is raised towards her. Brian quickly runs forward before punching Owen in the face. The Commander quickly grabs Owen as Rome pulls Brian back with Tej's help. Owen spits out blood before he chuckles.
"So, this is how it's gonna go down," Owen says as he looks from Andrea to Dom. "You're gonna cut me loose from these cuffs, you're gonna hand me the chip, I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not gonna follow."
"You must be joking," The Commander states as he glares at Owen.
"Look at his face," Owen says as he steps in front of Dom. "Ask him if I'm joking."
"One hostage does not outweigh the threat to millions," The Commander argues as he walks over to them. "I'm sorry, but this changes nothing." Hobbs quickly pulls out his gun before pointing it at The Commander's head. The soldiers quickly raise their guns as Dom motions for the team not to pull theirs.
"It changes everything," Hobbs tells the Commander causing Dom to look over at him. "You tell your men to stand down."
"Stand down," The Commander orders.
"Dom," Hobbs says before looking at him. "I need you to know, the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, words like 'amnesty' and 'pardon' walk out with him."
"Those words went out the day we were born," Dom tells him as he turns to glare at Owen. Hobbs motions for Riley to uncuff Shaw's team. Owen starts walking away before he turns back to them.
"Coming, babe?" Owen asks causing a few people to look at Letty and Andrea.
"Of course," Riley says with a smile causing Andrea to glare at her. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."
"Like I said," Owen says as Riley grabs his hand. "You were never in the game. If I see you on the horizon, I'll make the call and the girl is dead." Owen and his team walk out as Andrea glares after them.