16.7

ONE YEAR LATER

Letty looks around in amazement before turning to Dom with an excited smile as he drives through the crowds at RACE WARS. Dom pulls up to the starting line before letting Letty get into the driver's seat.
"Letty! Dom!" Andrea says with a excited smile as she reaches them, pulling her brother into a hug. Andrea looks over at the other driver as the driver revs his engine. "I say keep it under 9,000 RPMs," Andrea says as she leans in the window. "Kid's gonna fry his pistons after the first 200."
"You know that's not my style. I gotta ride or die, right?" Letty says as she glances at the other driver.
"How about you just ride on this one?" Dom asks her as a woman walks between the cars. The woman motions for both drivers to pull to the starting line.
"Are you ready?" The woman asks as she points to the other driver before she points at Letty. "I know you're ready." Letty revs the engine as the woman waves flags in the air. "Go!" The woman drops her arms as the drivers take off. Letty stays right beside the other driver as she watches her RPMs to make sure she doesn't go over 9,000. The driver's pistons fry causing him to slow down before Letty wins the race. Letty smiles and shakes her head as she realizes that Andrea was right. Letty is surrounded by people congratulating her as she gets out of the car.
"Hey! That's the girl I heard so much about," A woman says as she shakes hands with Letty. "Where you been at, ghost girl?" The crowd starts to cheer as 'ghost girl' repeats in Letty's head before she gets a flash of the wreck. Letty gets a flash of her in a hospital before someone picks her up from behind. Letty gets a flash of the explosion as she is set down before she instinctively turns and punches the man in the face.
"Letty, what the hell?" Hector, the man, asks her as he holds his busted lip. Dom tries to get to Letty before she gets into the car and drives off. "Damn dawg! Girl's still got that swing, homie."
"You never could take a punch," Andrea tells Hector with a slight smile as she worries about Letty.
"Right, right," Hector says with a chuckle as he pulls Andrea in a hug. "Hey, man. I'm glad you're back, man. It's good to see you!"
"Good to see you, Hector," Dom says as they bro hug.
"I'll take you home," Andrea tells her brother, knowing he is worried about Letty. 

Andrea smiles as she pulls up to her new home that she shared with Roman. She then notices a light on in the garage that Roman and Tej had opened. Tej's house being on the other side of the garage. Andrea enters the garage to find Rome and Tej arguing over what is wrong with the car they are working on.
"You boys need some help?" Andrea asks them with a smirk.
"I need you to tell him that I'm right this time," Rome answers her with a pleading look since he was usually wrong. Andrea sighs before looking at the car.
"Sorry, babe. Tej is right," Andrea says as she looks at Rome sadly.
"I told you," Tej says with a smirk.
"Whatever, man. I'm done," Rome says before leaving the garage.
"I got this," Andrea tells Tej with a smile before following after Rome. She finds Rome leaning against the sink in their bathroom.
"I don't think I'm ever going to get used to working in a garage everyday," Rome says with a sigh as Andrea wraps her arms around his waist from behind.
"And I wouldn't expect you to," Andrea says before kissing his shoulder. Rome pulls her in front of him before kissing her. Andrea kisses him back before he picks her up setting her on the counter. "As much as I would love to do this right now, we both need a shower first. You are covered in grease and I have the desert sands on me." Rome nods before backing up, allowing Andrea to hop off of the counter. Andrea slowly takes her shirt off causing Rome to watch her with a smile.

Andrea turns the shower on before getting completely undressed. "You joining me?"
"Absolutely," Rome says with a smirk before quickly getting undressed as Andrea gets into the shower. Rome joins her as she is washing her hair. Andrea turns to rinse her hair while Rome grabs her hips pulling her close. Rome places a kiss on her neck as she finishes rinsing, causing her to shiver. Andrea kisses Rome before grabbing the wash rag. Rome playfully rolls his eyes as Andrea giggles. Once Andrea has the rag soapy, Rome takes it from her before bathing her. When Rome is done, Andrea takes the rag back rinsing it before adding more soap then bathing Rome. Once she is done, Rome pulls her in for a kiss as they back up underneath the water. They make sure all of the soap is off before Andrea kisses Rome. Andrea smiles into the kiss as Rome slides his hands down her body before picking her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist. Rome turns the water off before carrying Andrea out of the shower, causing her to giggle before she hops down. They each grab a towel drying off. Andrea is looking in the mirror as she dries her hair before Rome walks up behind her. Rome kisses her neck before she turns to face him, kissing him. Rome picks Andrea back up before taking her into the bedroom to the bed.