Important Information

Guess who's back. Back again. It's me, I'm back! Thank you so much for the support on Where is Your Rider, so enjoy the sequel! Also, consider following me on Twitter, skeletors_ is where you can find me. PLUS this badboy, plus WIYR is on AO3! If you have any fanart, consider tweeting it at me or using the hashtag #WIYRfanart so I can find it!

If you don't know me, I'm your writer Max! Now before I continue, let me just say that you MUST read Where is Your Rider BEFORE reading The Valley. No joke, that book will have context for quite a bit of the things that are going on in this book.

For those who need a refresher, or for those who have ignored my warning, here are the codenames! Plus a few new ones ;)

Codenames:

Tommy: Theseus
I know why. You know why. Let's move on.

Tubbo: Kingmaker
Reference to chess, but also a reference to how Tubbo is the tech guy who knows the inside of any places Tommy's breaking into. So, in that respect, he's Tommy's kingmaker.

Ranboo: Eventide
This is an archaic word for evening, and I dunno, just thought it was fitting since most of their work is done during the night.

Technoblade: Damascus
Damascus steel is very old and very interesting. Do look it up, it's very pretty. Basically, its insanely tough steel, able to remain flexible and be very sharp. Fitting for a man who appreciates the classics, no?

Wilbur: Siren
Sirens, originally from Greek mythology, are creatures who lured men to their deaths with their beautiful singing. Pretty man with pretty singing voice!

Phil: Night Glider
Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Crow man has cloak that lets him glide. Crow man go brrr

Dream: Dreamcatcher
I had to go something dream and sleep related and I didn't use Nightmare for... reasons ;)

Sapnap: Centurion
Centurion was a position in the Roman Army, and  it's fitting for the man!

George: Glitch
The 404 not found thing is his BRAND MAN, I can't take George away from the notfound!

Eret: Monarch
Eret, being the monarch of the DreamSMP deserves a similar royal codename! So I just... used monarch for them!

Niki: Nemesis
I like her Syndicate name as the goddess of vengeance and you will see how that comes into play very soon!

Also, just to get this out of the way, trigger warning for extreme gore. Things will be getting worse, so be careful!