Chapter 3

Ginny POV 

Harry hold my hand as we went downstairs, in our surprise we found Ron and Hermione cuddled up together, giggling. When they saw us they froze and stare at us, face very pale. Harry broke the silence" Are we interrupting you?" , Ron and Hermione immediately said" NO NO not at all..." .    

Back to the story..

Ron said" I saw Cho Chang stormed out just now with tears, what happened?" , Harry said" She came to make us a thing again, which I rejected" . Hermione looked at Harry in shocked " How?? She not the kind to give up so easily, you know that" , Harry said back" She shouted and said that she wanted Ginny out from our conversation but I said, I mean I shouted back either she say in front of my girlfriend " He looked at Ginny blushing, " or get out " , Hermione looked stunned, and said" Then what she said?...." . Harry said " She said that she got her answer.... I knew what she meant though, I did not say I did not want to be with her but instead I proved it to her" then he looked at Ginny happily. " So that's it??" Ron asked , Ginny and Harry nodded .

" WOW " they heard 3 person saying that in unison, Harry and Ginny turned around to find George, Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley creeping behind the wall. Ginny widen her eyes in shock. Then Mrs Weasley said" Soooooooooooooooo the famous Harry Potter and my only daughter Ginny Weasley are dating??????" Harry looked at me I looked at him, then we nod. Mr and Mrs Weasley's smile widened, Ginny can see that her parents are happy that their only daughter and the famous Harry Potter the boy who lived are dating. George then said  " HARRY POTTY AND GINNY WEASEL ARE DATING, HARRY POTTY AND GINNY WEASEL ARE DATING,HARRY POTTY AND GINNY WEASEL ARE DATING,HARRY POTTY AND GINNY WEASEL ARE DATING...................." . Then Ginny said " SHUT IT!!!" , she hated her twin brother teasing her with Harry like that. " Fine~~~~ "  said George.